Sunday 4 September 2011

JKG...training and preparation for Mom's visit


Of course he had ‘bed tea’ in the morning.
And the news he was so eagerly waiting for came in lunch.
He was eating his ‘muffins’ ( I mean my muff) post lunch when Mom rang. I put the speaker phone on.
“Yes I can listen to that noise, she told. Tell that madarchod...main do din main aa rahi hun....bata dene us haram jade, randi ke jane chinar ke poot ko....he should be ready in all respects....agar maine kuch bhi gadabad payaa na to maar maar ke chootar laal kar dungi”When I asked her would she like to talk to him she giggled,
“ no no I know right know he is busy and he must have listened to every word....just only tell that madarchod....to read more stories of the type .kam se kam 4=5 aur mer samdahn ko yaad kar ke ...khol ke apane hath main leke ...aur mian raat main phone pe puchungi eke k kahani ke bare main.........I have to rush to my kitty. And she hung up.
And at the same time I squeezed his head kas ke ...I was on the verge and checked his bulge with my feet....yes he was hard. My goodness...mom’s words about his mom ...those gallis had strong effect on him.

And when he came up....he could not restrain his enthusiasm....on how to welcome mom...unhe kya acha lagata hai...what should he do to please her.
Yes that was what I wanted and I pushed him further.
“Do you recall ...you had date for trial today with Bobby tailor...”
“Yes yes ...I know they are very punctual ....I will be there.”
Typical habits of males, they will prejudge everything as if they have repository of all the knowledge. But I let it pass this time.
“ listen ...learn to listen....you know I had given choli and blouses too...last time I got some made for you but that was ....just you know...andaz se....and mom is very punctilious about perfect fit. So every choli and blouse has to be ...trial should be done with matching bra....and Mom will judge you by that too....your selection of proper lingerie with dress...”
He was in rapt attention.
“ but the problem is ...your size is what they say queen size....+ size....and the shop I shop does not have that type of size as normally younger females go there.”
“ So ...what to do....” he too was perplexed.
“ I don’t know....it is something you can not just check from yellow pages and ...normally only a lady who is confidante will share such titbits. And if I had time may be I could ...but I had to go to Mrs Khanna....you know....only koi auart who is ...richly endowed....you know what I mean...”
I let the pause hang for a few minutes and then...handed him the solution for which I had created this problem.
“ there is an option. No ...but it will not work....you will not be able to do it...you have not yet reached that level...but I cannot see any other and I should have been with Ms Khanna 5 minutes ago.”
“ tell me...no problem....I will do it.” He was too eager to please Mom.
“ Ms De Mello, see she had ample bosom and ...she always wears perfect matches...what should be her size...arre tumhe apane secretary ki size nahin mallom...use dekh ke mukhe apani sass ki yaad aati hai....”
“ yes she is richly endowed ....but ...how can she help.”
“simple...today you know there is not much work load...middle of week and all that...call her in your cabin, give her bosom some appreciative glances ...ask her ...over the coffee....and she will tell you from where she shops for her undergarments.”
She dropped me at Ms Khanna where there was some discussion about next women’s club elections.
Of course I had briefed Ms De Mello beforehand.
And it was a tough threshold to cross for him.
First time he looked at ample boobs of Ms De Mello as a male should look at ...drooling with appreciative glances.
And it was Ms DeMello who had to take intaitive,
“Sir you wanted to ask something.”
“Yes yes.”..he was heittaing...”I hope ….will not mind...and please don’t call me Sir when we are alone...you wear very nice fitting garments.”
“ thanks Sir” and she just pushed her bountiful boobs a bit more.
“actually I was looking for you know, some....good shop...some...where they sell ...ok under garments....as a gift” he blurted with difficulty.
“ I know but Madam’s size is different and mine is ..what they call + size...and there are very few shops which keep them...so for whom you want to shop Sir...and any way I know them...if you want to...”
“no ...no ...yes not for Madam....it is between you and me...can you tell me location...I will be very thankful.”
He was almost unctuous.
“ no problem Sir...” and now she stood behind him...her ample bosom from her dress almost touching cape of his neck...and gave him address.
And this time when she left his cabin ...first time he stood up and thanked her profusely, a task he should have done every time when he met a female accepting their normal superiority.
We met at the shop. It was well stocked. ( he though afternoon time will be less crowded but he was wrong as usual, most women do such sopping at this time only and ...it was well populated with mostly 30 + ... ladies and some even younger once)
I selected number of them, some will go well with blouse some with noodle strap choli and a few padded ones....
But when I told him to take them...to trial room and check...he was flabbergasted. But I almost shooed him....
When he came out ...all ladies were looking at him... a man coming out after checking the bras...
And I rubbed further...theek thi naa...all of them… and he nodded his head, with a long face.
Arre smile yaar and holding his hand I said to no one in particular,
“ actually they are a surprise gift for his Mom....you know he likes her....and their sizes are so similar...janu it will be perfect and she will be so happy.”

At home he had taken the responsibility of cleaning and preparing Mom’s room.

Oops I forgot that day ...in the morning I had given him his ‘ breakfast’ too...a light one 

1 comment:

  1. there are more than 1000 visits to this blog but few comments...should i feel my readers are left speechless...i know but still i will prefer..if u dont like it tell me and if u like it tell others and still tell me...just a few words...and u can also reach my fb page komal sinha

    ReplyDelete