Sunday 4 September 2011

JKG traiing and my mom...adds to his...


“ so baby liked his bed tea….” I mocked.
“ yes but….breakfast….” he teased flirtatiously, daring me to cross further frontiers.
gahabado mat…vo bhi milega and sooner than later .” I pinched his milky cheeks which had a dash of rouge from last night and teased further…
aur maja aaya raat main apani bahana ko chodane main….kaise hachak hachak ke naam le le ke chod rahe the salli ko…hai naa…
He blushed and smiled, but I continued insistently.
“ jab aise chodane main itta maja aaraha tha tumhe…to socho jab sach main milegi…gahbdao mat 10-15 din main jab tere maike challenge naa…bina chode chodana mat salli ko badi phudakati hai naa jab ek baar phuddi main ….apana Lund ghontaoge naa..”
And as he turned his back for going to office I made parting remarks…
“ Bahanchod…to bana hi diya hai tujhe…aab…Maddarchodkasi choot ke saath bhonsade ka...” tone was slow but surely audible to him.

I could not suppress my smile thinking about all this.
Yes and no…I never wanted to make him neuter …or asexual…my voyage was different from normal femdom or sissification. I was surfing thorough some routine sissification sites

I was…yes…my aim was to  make him amoral sexually…so that straight jacket upbringing under which  he has been brought up,  he should be able to change. I was giving him a new world view jo kahate hain naa…najariya…dekhane ka tarika….the way he should approach….and last night the way jis tarah usane mujhe apni us mameri bahan maan ke ragad ke…sure…there is a sea change …and I could not wait visiting my sassural again …a place I never looked ahead to visit. But this time and more so…to accost my nanad rani …ohh yes and suddenly I recalled my bet…sure it will be so good and so many things I can made her do…and surely I will make him do his favorite bhaiya, who was supposed to be soo sidha…and my thoughts went back to morning…bed tea…yes he said every morning and sure who I am to deny my saajan…he wants it and he will get it.
Yes I was trying to take his sexuality to a new height where he will not make any distinctions…those artificial ones and…surely….he will be …he is my pet. Will dress as I want him to…and the way he is succumbing….

He was back for lunch and sure his lunch was not complete without eating me. and today I had very juicy long mango pieces added….with my choot ras…he kept on sucking, nibbling and many times I will guide his searching exploring tongue to even my rear hole….i was denying myself and making him prolong my misery…and when I came…I kept on rubbing his lips with my cunt brusquely, forcefully. After lunch again when he went back …scent of my lower lips were very strong on his upper lips….this was going to be routine.
And before he must have reached the office, Mom rang.
She was so happy listening to our morning adventures. Only I got a reprimand….I should have went ahead for giving him“ breakfast” too.
sab kuhch main  hi sikkha padha dungi to saas aake kya karnegi” I teased her.
are jaise too usake apani naand ke liye taiyar kar rahi hai naa usase jayada dekhana main use teri saas ke liye taiyar kar dungi…” and we both burst into raucous laughter.
“ Sach Mummy bada maja aayega...aap sach main bol rahi hain yaa majak kar rahi hain...” i asked. I doubted.
arrre tu dekhati jaa...cent paer cent sach... aare apni smadhan ka khayal main nahin rakhungi to kaun rakhegaa...sab kuch karavayenge ham usase...”and she further quizzed..aur haan ….to too abhi usko breakfat tak nahin pahuncha pyi naa..dekhan main to lunch dinner sab….”
“Ekdam mummy bada  maja aaygea milake uski …abhi ek aur se to kore hi hain…milake nath utaraenge…” I added but vo to meri bhi maan thin….
“ are haan mujhe maaloom hai vo maire pichavde ka divana hai to main bhi use badale main uske pichvade kaa bhi to…” and we again were giggling.
“…does he love to lick sweaty arm pits…” Mom enquired.
I confessed I have no idea, I have not yet tried that.
“ yes and do you recall…teri saas …meri samdhan ki bhi badi rasili kanakhe hain…jaroor bachpan main isane tank jahan ki hogi…. Maja to tab hai jab teri saas kaa naam laine se hi uska tan tanaane lage….and added ..main kal arm pit shave karane vaali thi par soch rahi hun nahin karun...sleeveless main use accha lagegea...ekdam teri saas ki tarah
Ekdam mummy mujhe mallom hai ki ek baar aap ka hath lag gaya naa to ba vo becahare kya ho jayegaa use khood bhi nahin mallom…”

aur usake pahane vahanane ka dhang…” she interrupted and I explained to him his latest dressing habits. We kept on exchanging notes and she told me some ideas, gave some instruction, and with assurance that with two three days she will be with us hung the phone but now without parting remark… “ it is becoming hard for her to keep her hands of him.”
 I went for shopping but not before giving some instructions.. to Ms DeMello, his secretary, telling very clearly that these instructions were to be given 15 minutes before he leaves from office.
And sure, she barged into his office with a catalogue of feminine dresses and showed,
“ Madam rang up and asked me to show these dresses to you. You will have to select one of them and I will ring up Bobby Tailor….that famous ladies tailor…yes and you will have to drop at the shop and give measures. “
Discomfiture was writ large on his face but that was what I wanted to shatter his authority figure…even in office, esp. before his lady secretary to whom he was in habit of bossing around before….
She turned the knife further …
“ Sir and if You permit…I think this one will suit perfectly on you….”
It was a green garrara.
He took it looked at it liking it but pretending to be busy on a phone.
As if this was not enough, she did not stop and added further,
“ Sir and one more thing she said…and it was probably from your mother in law…she had enjoyed a story very much one net …something about Maan bete ki… some mother son.. she even mentioned page and gave me thread too….if you are busy Sir…I will open it…she had told that you better read it before going to home and that tailor is very particular about time Sir so…” and she moved to internet.
“No no …yes I will …open it …and yes you are correct and keep this catalogue here”
Half sweating, half mumbling…. he babbled.
“ And should I …Ms DeMello was not buzzing. Looking at him trying to open the net…but waiting for her to go.
“ yes Ms DeMello…you can tell Bobby Tailor that I will be there in time. And leave the catalogue with me.

And when he came back he was half puffing and I knew it. He would not like his secretary to be part of…and I knew it. I quizzed, with slightly stern tone.
“ Did you gave measurement ….
“ yes …I was there in time.” H was shifting to accha bacaha mode.
“ good and …I had given that tailor some cloths for new choli cut blouse too…Mom told me that you should get measured exactly and not andaz se …you know…”
“Yes that …was also …taken…and that cloth is very nice…’ now he was trying to please me and in this he even did not notice my reference to mom.
“ OK …and now ….I am waiting….for tea for you, change and….yes make some pakaodis too…I am waiting…” I gave him a smile.
And he beamed…bas abhi laya and rushed to kitchen.
These men they have to be kept on a tight leash…I grinned. One must know when to give reward and when to…
But today I wanted to tight screws further…and wanted to catch him…even a slightest mistake will do….
And I caught him in kitchen.
He was wearing his frilly pink flowery apron which he got as an award in Ms Taneja’s class as best student ….he could not have dreamt…even touching with a barge pole…in his previous avatar.
But pants….it was strictly office dress….he was not supposed to wear pant at home. Only one person could do that and that was me.
I just stared at his pants and he realized…
“sorry main…jaldi….i thought you are hungry…” his hands were coated with besan and tea was whistling ….
I just stormed out from kitchen. He should realize that it is bellow my dignity to utter a single word….
And soon he came with tea and pakoda properly in tray…and attired in petticoat and in apron…dress for kitchen…and red sindoor in his mang…exactly as he should be in home. But there was another negative mark and …no apron outside kitchen…and he realized that.
I wanted him to be on tenterhooks…permanently.
And when he came …minus apron…I asked him to sit down but in a soft tone.
And even offered him a pkaoda.
He was too glad. And now when I told him that dress idea was exactly mom’s he felt so happy. And said…
“hey but when she is coming…”
“Why don’t you phone her and don’t forget to thank her…but finish your nashta first …you will also be hungry.” I encouraged him.
He just gobbled it and was in a tearing rush to phone.
The way he was blushing, thanking smiling and colour was changing on his face; I knew Mom is making mincemeat of him.
I switched on speaker phone and mom’ voice teasing voice came,
are Haramajaade….randi ke poot…chinal ke jane…ab tak to main samjahati thi ki sirf tere mama se chudava ke ….lekin kya us muhalle ka naam hain naa tere sahar main…”
Mom was targeting my sass…knowingly.
kalin gunj mummy ….” Maine tukada lagaya ( it was name of very famous red light are of my sasuaraal).
han jahan vo teri bahan…part time har sham ko ja ke khadi rahati hai…” she further continued.
Mummy…mujhe to lagata hai us ke andar bhi vahan ke bhanduon ka …”
“arre teri saare sausraal vale aise hi hain…she told me and again asked him” acha bol vo jo kahani boli thi maan bête  valli padhi ki nahin…”
“ haan.. padhi…”  he was sweating and speaking haltingly.
dekh maan...baite kaise maja karate hai na....yahi sachha prem... beta kaise talkataki laga ke usake duddu dekhata tha khoob gadaraye....ekdam meri smadhan ki tarah...kya masti ki..usane...padh ke kuch kuch hua ki nahin....are taire pass bhi to Maan hain...”
she kept on mocking.
But I could see although he was blushing but enjoying and...to my surprise I could discern a distinct bulge....beginning of a tent pole.

And mom rubbed further....
Aur meri samdahn kisi se kam thode hi hain...ye joban gadaaryi jawani ekdam gadagadova...abhi bhi chootar`mataka  ke jab chalati hai....bol kahada hota hai naa soch soch ke ...”
And I pressed at his bulge ...yes it was reacting very hard.
He also realized it was becoming too hot and tried to change the topic.
“ mummy aap kab tak aaiyegaa....”
But she was not let him escape and ask again..” Bol tantana raha hai ki nahi soch soch ke ...” and when he did not respond she asked me. I rubbed his tentpole and answered...
“ han mummy upar se to lag raha hai kuch kuch hota hai...”
Mom further goaded me ...
arre upar se kya khol ke dekh....meri samdhan ki itti mast gadaryi rasili..ye ho nahi sakta ...” and meanwhile i had taken his cock out. It was stiff hard. Joining the teasing i pulled open cock head and rubbed my thumb on his exposed red bulbous supari and told mom,
han mummy ekdam tanatan hai aap sach hi kahati thin ye sirf behanchod hi nahin...”
“Madarchod...bhi hain” she completed my sentence laughing but again defended her damad. “ aur isame galati kya hai...baarat main unake dekh ke kiska iman nahin dol gaya thaa...nau, dhobi, sab to ye to javan mard hai...aur “ again he question was focussed on him raising his discomfiture...” accha bol...tu kya bina kisi ke chode paida ho gaya hoga..bol...kisi ne to meri samdhan ko choda hoga...bol”
He was gulping spit and i further added berating him, “ arre Mom is asking something why don’t you reply vaise to kahate rahate ho Mummmy ayengi to ye karenege vo karaenge lekin...”
Mom got the clue and pretended to be angry...
Dekh tu meri baat ka jaavb nahi de raha hai to main nahin aaungi...”
Nahin Mummy aisi baat nahin...hai...vo to...please aap jarror aaiye aur jaldi aaiye...boliye naa
To bolo na jo main pooch rahi thi kya main jhooth kah rahi thi...teri maan ko kisi ne too..:
“ yes haan sahi kah rahi hain aap ...kisi ne ...”
And mom could not stop laughing and i too joined. He was not able to understand why we burst into laughter...
“ Arre chinal ke jaane chal too sach to bola...kisi ne...yaani toojhe bhi nahi mallom ki kisake chodane se too paida hua..chal kisi ki to choadane se paida hua hoga...kisi ne usaki mast choonchiya pakad ke chod chod ke use gabhin kiya hoga...to bol...poora saaf saaf bol...”
I whispered in his ear ...” arre tell her ekdam khul ke varana i know mom forget about her coming she will even stop talking to you.”
Han Mummy you are right kissi ne to choda hi hoga...” with a lot of discomfort he said but his cock gave a totally opposite signal. It became very hard and was almost jerking. I started slowly fisting it.
Mom was now in a pleasant mood, “ to iiti si baat kahane main too itta kyon sharama raha tha...aur kisi ne kya mera to poora vishavas hai tere maama ne...kiiti shakal milati hai...to phir jab use apane sage bhai kea aage ...to phir mere javan damaad main kya kami hai...”
He got an opportunity to change the topic and placate mom..
“ Muumy aap kab aaiyegaa...aaiye na please...ham sab ko mujhko bahoot achaa lagega itte din hogaye aap ko dekhe...please...” he was pleading, almost begging.
“ bas jald hi....lekin bata mere swagat main kya kya karoge....”
“Aap jo bhi khiayga....vo sab kuch....”
“Sab kuch… bol piche to nahin hatoge....” mom teased.
“ Are nahin mummy bas bolke dekhiye....”

he was going overboard to please her.
acha to meri samdahan ke kahana mere eklaute damaad ka dil khush kar den..us bichare ne itta masst tanatan kahda kiya hai. ...manjoor”
and started giggling and added , “ are tere gahr main do do mast maal ....ek kachi kasi choot aur dossara rasbhara...masst experienced  bhonsada....phir bhi nath tumhari meri beti ne uteri...aaur vo salliyan poore shahar` main banatai phir rahi thin...”
He was blushing and enjoying but Mom change the track....
Achaa chal bol main tere liye kya kya laun....”
“Bas aap aa jaaiye...aur khoob jaldi....” he asked in groveling tone.
“ acaah bolo mera tumhe kya kya achaa lagta hai jo itte besabre ho rahe ho”
“ sab kuch ...chehara....
“ Are khul ke bol naa....kya abhi bhi laundiya ki tarah sharma raha hai...”

she challenged.
“ bol naa”
I too goaded and whispered Mummy ko aapake munh se tariff sun ke achaa lagega.”
“ apake maame...sina...”
hesitatingly he confessed.
haan ye hui naa baat....her joy was clealrly evident...acha bol kya cha lagata hai uname aur`kya karga....
“Itte bade bade aur phir bhi ittte sakaht aur`rasile.....”
chal ekluata dmaada hai de dungi lekin pahale ek baat bata sach sach...meri samdahn ka bhi to bada bada hai hai naa....
“ han...hai...” he admitted haltingly.
“ to kbhi use dekh ke soch ke tera khada hua hai.....muth mari thi...kabi to bathroom main ....toilet main...are ismae bura kuch nahi sab ladake karate hain...”
she encouraged
nahin...han...bas ek baar do bar...”
I was stunned I could not believe my ears and mom to ...waited.
“ I must have been 15-16....one day mom caught me trying her bra on me ...and she not only scolded but thrashed me very hard. And later she realized that she has been too harsh so she hugged me and my face, my...mouth. was exactly between her ....her bosom ....and I got erect. And that day ....in toilet i...did...and one time her.
It was too much I could never even had dreamt....mera sidha sadha but mom was expert in prizing open the most inconvenient truth.....
“Aur vo soch ke tera kya haal rahaa hai...”
.she quizzed and I increased tempo of fisting
It was in the hardest stage exactly 90 degree.
“ are Mummy ekdam tanatana gaya hai aapaki smadahn ke bare main soch ke ...”
I informed her giggling, but she responded to him....
“ are to der kis baat ko meri samdahn ke mast mammon aur chootaron ke bare main soch ke saraka maron....aur kal main batungi kab aaungi”.
As if to fulfill mom’s command, I bought his hand to his dick and he dutifully held it.
acah ye bata to main aunga to do cup bed tea pina padega hai manjoor” laughing she asked.
“ han ekdam”
he answered in the same spirit and mom hung the phone.

That night we again had the fantastic sex. Of course today I was on top and continuously. teasing him abusing his all female relatives.
“ kyon ....meri sass ke mamme yaad aa rahe hain ....kya’
han aise hi ...aise hi poori takat se meri us chinal nanad ko ....Guddi sallli ko bhi chodana”
“ are bahan chod....sara nikal de apane tatton ka....han aise hi us saali randi bandua chodi ke liye bhi....”
“Maddarchodd.”
...and he responded by giving a huge thrust and exploded in my cunt. Of course i made him lick every drop and ruffling his hair reminded him of how mom was teasing him and what promise he had give.



No comments:

Post a Comment