Wednesday 31 August 2011

JKG ...and award of training


And when he came after half an hour, his shirt was almost open, smeared pink lipstick and he was smelling of channel …favorite of Ms K…so it means Madam liked …
I hugged him and kissed him on the lips….smeared with lipstick …and when my tongue traversed….I can taste that special paan….palang tod paan full with aphrodisiacs…and my tongue started thrashing , tasting and took out some back to my mouth. It means Madam had given him from her mouth…
My searching hands went to his jeans…yes bulge was prominent and it started kneading it…slowly …teasingly and then with urgency…and soon I could not restrain myself from unbuckling and opening the strained zip…and gripped it over his panty…lacy pink panty which was no match to pressure being generated within…
Our cloths were strewn all the way to bed room …and just before entering the bed room, tip of my tongue went to his ear and nibbling, teasing whispered huskily,
“ hey you have been a very good boy today ….and you deserve and award, don’t you.
“ yes…yes …please…” he was aroused, excited and waiting.
“ just close your eyes baby and I am going to gift you…your childhood fantasy and enjoy her fully in most unabashed manner…hold her …kiss her and fuck her silly”.
He was a bit confused but nevertheless closed his eyes and my lips just cemented it.
Holding his now fully erect prick I ushered him to bed room and guided him to black satin covered four poster bed.
His eyes were closed and he was dreaming about un seen dreams.
“ meet my sexy slut nanad …your teen fantasy …Guddi and squeeze her teen boobs , fuck her unfucked pussy silly…”
And a minute later I was holding him in my arm rubbing my boobs over his bare chest…
” bhaiya…hold me in your arms… hug me hug me hard…I am waiting ..wet and waiting for you…” and saying that I kissed his lips.
I am a perfect mimic and was just speaking like her teen young voice full of desire.
Yes yes…and he responded. Holding me hard he almost crushed me with a new found strength.
Hi eyes were closed but lips could see my cheeks, lips. His first kiss was tentative but my moans…whispers and he became more demanding. His groping lips came down and in sudden jerk almost pulled my erect nips and bit it…
Oui …bhaiya lagata hai…na dhire dhire …”
I cried with a voice mix of joy and pain.
And he shifted his attention to my other boob…licking, kissing and sucking it.
We were on the bed and he was over me. But I had to prod him further…
bhaiya karo naa …bada man kar raha hai…ohh acha lag raha hai plesaeee….”
And saying that I held his prick. It was iron hard. I squeezed it gently and moaned…
do naa bhaiya…ohh…I am…man kar raha hai….”
“ you want it …” he spoke as in trance.
Yes….kiite dino se…tum to ishara hi nahin samajahte ho..us din jab care….free manaya thaa to…budhu…ab aj j ..ohh
and saying that I put my slender legs over his shoulders and now my cunt was rubbing with his cock.
I had put myself into role of Guddi completely. It was not only voice but all the mannerisms, the way she used to use her dainty hand, typical lilt of face…everything and my body was behaving with a mix of coy and desire, a teen girl loosing her maidenhead…
I guided his hand to back to my boobs again and he was cupping it pressing it softly like they belong to her mameri bahan’s mammaries….
Bhaiya…” I teased him…bhbahi ki to badi badi hain…lekin meri to…”
Han sach meain teri bahbhi ki bahoot mast hain…”

I felt so happy without leaving role of his teen sister.
Bhaiya chodiya hatiye iska matalab aapko meri ..nahin….” and tried to move his hand away from breasts.
no…no…arre…chote chote…”
and he stopped uttering those words which I wanted it be part of his daily lexicon. Ohh those vestiges of…samskaar…
bhaiyaa…kya chote chote…khool khool ke boliye naa…mujhe acha lagta hai ye sab sunana…bhbahi se to app ekdam khul ke baat karate hain lekin…”
“ tere joban teri ye choti choti adi kadi kasi kasi …”
han bahiya boliye naa teri ye choti choti choonchiyan…aapke munh se ye khool ke sunana bada achaa lagata hai..”
And it just goaded him. He started squeezed crushing my boobs
ohh Guddi ye teri choti choti choonchiya…kitte dino se mera man kar raha thaa…de naa dabane de aaj kas ke …”
And I was coaxing him guiding him, making him more aroused, but I had also become very wet playing role of my nanad…
Ohh bhaiya ab karo na karo ..dal do apana ye…”
I pressed holding his now bursting cock.
apna kya too bhi to bol”
he too joined the banter and rubbing his supara on my clit he teased.
apna ye mast mota Lund aaur kya…”
I was not to deny and soon he tried to insert it.
But playfully playing a young coy girl I covered my face and I knew enough of those tricks of squeezing vaginal muscles…
for him it was as tough as it will be shoving in ... his virgin mameri sister.
But playfully playing a young coy girl I covered my face and I knew enough of those tricks of squeezing vaginal muscles…for him it was as tough as it will be shoving his virgin mameri sister.
But it was becoming difficult for me too and I relaxed a bit, spread my legs over his shoulder and let it slide over and as it invaded I burst out in a scream of joy and anguish.
ohh ohh bhiaya…bahoot dard ho raha hai….tomamne phad di meri choot…ohh”
But I had ensured to squeeze his cock also so hard that he will not be able to dislodge it.
Soon he got the tempo and rhythm.
He had learned his lesson well.
He knew his job is to please and getting pleasure is only secondary.
Sometimes he was ferocious some times he was caring.
I had meanwhile blind folded him…and best was when he will utter…
Guddi…oh ka mast …tight choot hai…u r good…ohh
and I will also respond…
“Han bhaiya han..oh dal do…oh chodo naa kas ke mujhe….ohhh”
He will kiss suck and bite and I will respond by pressing my long nails in his shoulders.
He will pound hard and I will reciprocate by raising my hips high and entwining my legs over him.
He made me cum twice before he came.
And that night thrice he rode over me or should I say I let him ride over me.
And every time I made him treat me like his young sister…and I also behaved like that in most slutty naughty way.
And every time he made me cum before he discharged inside me. and every time it was more hot, more wild and more vocal I made him utter…
Han Guddi han bada maja aa raha hai tumjhe chodane main…vah kaya rasili choti choti choonchiyan”
and I will respond with push of my hips..
Hann bhaiya han vaise hi hahcak ke chodo naa jaise bahbhi ko chodate ho ohh ahh bahoot maja aa raha hai kite din se meri choot pyasi thi tumahrae is mote Mast Lund k eke liye….ohh ouch lagata hau….please ruko …na na ..oh ruko mat..aur jor se hacak ke chodo…”
My words mimicked exactly in his sister’s style will further spur him and biting my cheeks, boobs he will pull out and pushing in one shove will again say…
Haan re haan Guddi le ghont apane bhaiya ka Lund…sach bol tera man kartaa tha pahale se….ohh kitta maja aa raha hai…le …le ghont…aaj teri choot pahd ke rahunga…le le apani choot main mere Lund ka maja le…ghont saali ….aajj tune mujhe bahanchod bana hi diyaa….”
And holding his waist with my slender legs I will shriek with joy and respond excitedly,
“Haan haan are bahan chod ban gaye to ab kas ke chod do na apani bahan ko bol bhaiya bol chodge naa..apani is chinal bahana ko…chod chod ke aaj meri choot ke/…badi chudasi hai ye teri bahana…ohh bhaiya aap kitte achae hao…ohh I amm main main …jhad rahi….ahhhh ahhhh…”
And he will increase his tempo as I will really reach orgasm.
After such a wild night full of fucking when he fucked me thrice my cunt was full of cream…kam se kam aadha kataora to raha hi hoga…poori gadhi malai..safed tahkkedar..
And now I was back in my real form…he was below me and I was riding her, my cunt throbbing which he has fucked treating it as his favorite mamaeri bahan’s choot.
I was rubbing my cunt over my cum slut husband who could not some days before even kiss it was licking, sucking greedily my cum filled cunt pushing her tongue into deeper recesses of my love tunnel.
And I had all ready cum twice and some time I will just shift and for change if his taste and to give some rest to my aching pussy, will rub my rear hole on his face, nose and lips forcefully…asking him forcefully pulling his hair…
kyon salle Guddi chinal ke bhandue, haraman ke…maja raa haa naa gaand chaaatane main…. Cahaat salle chaat ghused de apani juban andar…teri us bahana ki bhi gaand aise hi mast chataane layak hai na…bol chatega naa uski bhi…pahale chtana phir us salli ki gaand bhi marana…badi gaand mataka mataka ke chalati hai…na mere bhaiya vo …mere bhaiya ye…usi bhai se uski gaand na maravai to uski bhabahi nahin…bol salle mast han naa gaan teri bahana ki…”
Poor he, pressed under my heavy chootars…he will only utter some meaningless sounds …gong gon…unhgh …ahng…

I will just shift my chootar…and ask pulling his hair bruatally,

“ are bol naa saaf saaf…abhi to sirf gaand chat raha hai tere maunh main to maine kuch diya nahi….”
yes…ham uski …gaand badi mast hai…”
are kiski gaand naam lene main kya shaaram lagatihai us sllai ki ..sare shara ke aldake uska naam le ke muth maarate hain aur too….bol saaf naam le ke…kya larega uski gaand ka jabmain dilvaungi …boll…”
and I will squeeze his head very hard between my pressing thighs…
vo vo…hann Guddi ke chote chote chootar bade mast hain …chatungaa…jo aap kahogi sab kuch karunga…”
pressure of my thighs will almost crack him to scream and again I will lower my ass on his waiting eager lips and rub it hard nastily .

I looked down at me.

Thorough half open window first golden yellow rays of sun were bathing my body which was glistening with sweat, drops of cum and lust. My open braids were partly covering my hard full round boobs, fully aroused …and my gaze moved to my throbbing pussy which still had some cum oozing out of it, labia slightly spread and sure below it his face pressed, squeezed under my thighs…look at myself again aroused me and shifting
I brought my cunt lips tantalizingly close to him…
Thorough half open window first golden yellow rays of sun were bathing my body which was glistening with sweat, drops of cum and lust. My open braids were partly covering my hard full round boobs, fully aroused …and my gaze moved to my throbbing pussy which still had some cum oozing out of it, labia slightly spread and sure below it his face pressed, squeezed under my thighs…look at myself again aroused me and shifting I brought my cunt lips tantalizingly close to him…
“ yes please hannn haan…ohh ..”
and he pulled out his tongue in desire and who was me to deny him.
With two fingers I slightly parted my cum soaked choot and pressed it between his greedy open salivating lips.
His thick velvety tongue first drew a slight line, just touching it tentatively and that itself brought a wave of pleasure ….but it was only beginning. He was behaving like a well practiced choot chatora…I was thinking what will happen when I will make him use this well learned skill against his mameri bahan Guddi or even…a leer crossed my face and I pressed my cunt more firmly, rubbing it against his lips.
His long thick well practiced tongue was well into deep, looking for every last drop of cum in my pussy and lips were sucking slowly, my pink orange piece like juicy choot lips, sometimes teasing sometime with determination. My long red colored nail were dug deep in his shoulders. And he brought his tongue slowly out and suddenly it was lapping my aroused almost out hard swollen pinky. As it was not enough to make me mad, his lips also changed the target and started sucking my clit bringing me very close to orgasm. I could feel waves building, moving and I was almost loosing my control and he too like a job well done was lapping, licking, kissing, sucking….doing everything in rhythm and almost simultaneously. By now he has almost learnt how to please me…but suddenly another pressure…leapt up. It was morning time, it was time for and …I did drank much yesterday night…
I tried to control but…it was becoming over powering, my muscles…in spite of my regularly doing keggel I was not able to control my muscles…and I tried to wriggle …but his grip had become very strong and like a runner doing his last lap, his tongue was lapping…very hard, lips were squeezing and it was exquisite pleasure…but I had to get up and go to bathroom.
“Hey leave me…I have to go ..chodo…na …”
I told him.
His eyes queried kyon…as his mouth was too busy sucking me of.
su su aa rahi hai… bas kar ke aaayi abhi leave m nahin to yahin ho jayegin
I threatened him.
To ho jane do naa…”
his lips unclenched for a minute and again gripped my cunt lips…his naughty eyes were smiling, a glimmer dancing…
A thought of dozen of golden shower moves we had watched together crossed our mind …women domineering…. Drops…streams of golden droplets….
“ it will be bed tea for me…” he said mischievously and this time tip of tongue directly located my urethra … a place very few males can locate. It was teasing , urging goading me to cross the threshold…
“ but but…”and I joined the spirit…” bed tea roj pini padegi…”
“ ekdam…” aur jitti bare chho utti bar…nahi pilaogi to main jabardatsi pi lunga
and this time his teeth nibbled .
Now I could now stop…I was feeling burning sensation in my urethera…and I decided to not only cross the threshold but further push it….
sirf bed tea se hi kaam nahin chalega….breakfast bhi karaungi…”
I said in no uncertain terms.
Sure his eyes said and as if to seal our agreement, his lips sealed my cunt lips to ensure that not even a single droplet escape and as if it was not enough, gently bit my urethra.
I had crossed point of no return and it began…
First … a few droplets and then a steady golden stream….my eyes were closed and I was just feeling a great relief…and soon a great joy knowing that almost ultimate taboo is being breached.
Sure, he ensured that not even a trickle escapes.
And what is more almost in continuation his lips started lapping like waves, my wet still dripping cunt and soon it was suck like suction pump, gentle squeeze, a tug on cunt lips, a gentle soft nibble on pinky…like a young boy trying to please his madam in class or …
It was too good. Waves built and …waves after waves…like a tumultuous tide…I was fainting with joy and it will cease but…sure soon again his tongue and lips will built another tornado….I was exhausted….waves after waves…hitting on beach …
It was the best orgasm I ever got.
And I realized what I ever suspected. Men of the species will have to be forced, made to breach the worst taboos, toughest barriers and they enjoy it most. They will do anything for you…once they realize their untapped potential…
When he was leaving for office , of course clad in my lacy panties which I had worn for last 24 hours, soaked in my all types of juices, silver anklet caressing his dainty leg and making him realize his new status every minute….I kissed him fully on the lips. Yes I had not permitted him to paste or wash his mouth….taste and aroma of my golden juice was still overpowering and quite strong…and that was my aim.
“ so baby liked his bed tea….” I mocked.
“ yes but….breakfast….” he teased flirtatiously, daring me to cross further frontiers.
“ gahabado mat…vo bhi milega and sooner than later .” I pinched his milky cheeks which had a dash of rouge from last night and teased further…

No comments:

Post a Comment