Thursday 25 August 2011

JKG-- Birth days joys continue

Mere bhaiya apane haath se ek glaas pani bhi nahi piteI recalled my naand Guddi saying and smiled.
And then there was a pop a mail has arrived…it was mom and as I opened yes it was for him….
“Hey come on mom has send a male for you….opps mail” I giggled.
Just coming and he started blushing…
Mail had a picture of him …in shalwar kurta…and dupata.
He looked at me and I smiled …
You know main mummy se kuch nahin chupati and you had promised me now …
He was busy reading the mail and blushing.
Hey you must thank her now… and hesitantly he composed.
Now serial had started and we were watching and chatting…
I had given him a new name MITA…meaning saheli…and soon we were gossiping like sahelis.
He opened and I made his talk about Guddi…

“Hey kabhi uski chumii vummi li hai…”
“Dhat…”
“Touch vouch…”

and he started opening up.
“Yes…han…bas ek baar…ek shadi main ham sab lo gaye the…main so raha tha…rajai main…vo bhi mere bagal main aa ke so gayi….”
“Phir…”
I goaded him further…
“My hand just strayed in sleep over her ….i saw that she is sleeping….and ..”
he was almost lost in dreams…”and I …I did not remove it. Nind main usaka sina halke halke frock se upar niche ho raha tha…”
“Kitti badi thi vo…kite saal pahale ki baat hai…”I asked softly.
“Karib do saal pahale ki …high school main padhati thi vo…maine haath hataya nahi…”
“To kya kiya…”I was not going to halt him here.
“Halke se chooa…jab vo jagi nahi to meri himaat badah gayi…aur maine bas bahoot dhire se frock ke upar se rajai ke andar daba diya…”
‘Phir…’
my breath was also becoming laboured
“Phir…phir…”he was enjoying his new found courage…”sab log so rahe the…kamare main poora andhera tha…pata nahi kaise I never wanted to do….”
“Bolo no…nothing wrong you did…as you are saying….everybody was sleeping….so bol na phir kya…”.i was becoming impatient.
“Phir maine usaka sina halke se daba diya…before that I had not touched any girls …boobs….”
“Kitana bada tha…”I was encouraging him to start looking at her, just as a girl …some thing to be enjoyed…
And he confessed…”chota chota tha lekin bahoot mulayam rui ke phae jaisa …cotton ki frock thi …and I caressed it a bit…”
“Arre saaf saaf bolo na kya dabaya…kya sahalaya…”I was pushing him…
“Bola na…usaka sina….”
“Unhh…tumnhe itta sikhaya tha…now you will not use these words saaf saaf bol no…”
I was relentless.
“Usaka joban….4-5 minute…vo so hi rahi thi…phir mujhe laga shayad vo jag jaygi is liye main karvat kar ke so gaya.”
“Ok…usane agale din kisi se shikiyat to nhain ki…”I enquired.
“Nahin….everybody used to treat her as a small girl…but she …did not say anything only…”
“Han bolo naa kya boli…”
“She came to me…shadi ki gahmagahami main …we were alone on roof doing something and she told me…”
“bhaiya…apako raat main nind nahi aa rahi thi kya”
I was dumbstruck …ki kya vo jag rahi thi….but she giggled and said…aur mujeh bhi theek se nind nahi aarahi thi. And went down.
“Phir…”i quizzed.
“Din bhar main … vo jyada hi khush najar aa rahi thi…khoob chahak bhi rahi thi..apani friends ke saath ...aur uske saath  log mil ke decoration…main bhi un ke saath laga tha”
“She must have told you something...recall…I persisted. I know girls mind better than you.”
“Yes again while we were almost alone she whispered to me …
aap bahot sidhe ho.”
“And yes one more thing …”
“Han kya….”i was persistent.
“In the night a day before wedding she came and give me 15 Ruppes and told me to purchase a packet of carefree. She said she can not go and what she had brought has finished …and it is one day more only so…she also said that I should not tell anybody…”
I bought it for her and give it furtively.
“You are real budhu…I could not suppress my smile…she was confiding in you that next day she will be ready. Acha go and bring that album of our wedding…”

He brought it…I picked a snap of his barat where Guddi was dancing in full frenzy her duppata had fallen and ubhar could be seen….

“Hey dekho…isko…”touching her boobs in picture I brought his finger and kept it there..
He did not remove it.
“Bol mamme mast hain naa…poore dabane layak…itte bade hi the jab toone chooa tha.”
“Han…aise hi the…”

“Khoob kade kade rasile dabane main maja ayaa tha…”
“Haan…”he was lost in memory of that night when had fondled ….
I silently untied nara of shawar and slipped it down…and extricated his cock.
It was iron hard.
I guided his other hand there and he held his shaft.
“Dekh meri baat maan to main tujhe ye mast mamme dilva dungi ….bol to tune sirf choonchi pakdi thi upar se ya uski ghundi bhi chooi thi…”
“Na... han…ek baar halke se ghondi bhi chooi thi..choti choti thin…”
“Acha jab main dilvaungi …to usaka sina..uska joban pyar se pahale halke halake masllana…”
His eyes were half closed and he was lost …
“And phir uski ghundi pakd ke daba dena…bahoot maja ayega usko…”
I continued.
His hand has started squeezing….sliding on his rod.
“And phir halke se usake nipple ko pinch kar lena..chote chote hain to kya hua maja poora aayega usako…”
“Han yes” he was enjoying and whispering.
“And phir kas ke kachkacha uske mamme daba dena …ite dino se mere sajan ka man kar raha hai…khoob jam ke maje lena…dekhan thoda natak jarror karegi lekin phir jab maja aane lagage ga na to dekhana khood kahegi bahiya aur jor se dabao khoob mijo maslao”
Ab vo kas kas ke muthiya rahe the…
“Aur jor se karo na smajho tum us ko apane us maal ko chod rahe ho…choonchi to tum uski ek baar daba hi chuke ho…aur usane bura bhi nahin mana iska matalb….Yes yes…..
Uski choot khoob kasi kasi hai main to majaal main kai baar haath phera hai…aur holi main to panty ke andar haath dal ke halki si ungali bhi ki thi sirf tip hi ghus payi thi…aise thhodi…poori takat se peloge tab jake ghoos payegi us ki choot main…aur jaur se dhakke marro na…”
And he started increase of his fisting…
Yes yes 61…62….63…I kept on counting.
In one hand he was holding the snap…normally by 70…72 he will discharge…but today it went up to 80…81…and my nails scratched his supara and he came …with a splurge…
Thick white…glob…all splattered over her picture….
Ohh ohh he was coming to his senses but I further forced ,
“Are abhi bahoot malai bachi hai aur..aur …”
and he continued and this time again her picture was totally coated with his thick cum.
“Hey such a nice cum..she will be ever thankful…if she can know how much she arouses you …but next time ye sara usaki bur main jayega …and I picked malai from picture and took it to his lips…chat lo…”and he did it greedily.
I got up and picked up my camera…”hey clean that picture and use your lips…”
He was licking and cleaning…and I was snapping merrily…picture of cum on her snap, he licking it…his cock still semi erect…

It was the same picture over which I kept condoms and closed the album …when somebody came in our room….it was third day of our marriage and when he saw condom over picture of his favourite bahana…he felt so incensed….
I took a close up ….his lips were direcly on her boobs.
And phone rang…it was mom.


Hay kaisa hai mera munnaa…birth day boy…she was in same teasing mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment