Wednesday 31 August 2011

JKG and ..'he' is ...


This time he sat next to her without me coaxing him.
And again we started chatting without taking cognizance of him, of course he was passing snacks, pouring drink…
“What do you suggest we should do to brighten up our ladies club a bit”…she sipped and asked,
“Madam, I think….can we organize something like full monty…on our ladies exclusive night …or do you think it will be too far….” I suggested playfully.
“Yes yes…you are certainly …we think alike…why not it’s ladies exclusive and when men go out they do watch striptease, cabaret …so yes but how to organize it.”
And this time when she bent to keep glass on table her pallu fell down and one dazzling, full some boob almost bursting out of low cut tight choli could be seen and she did not make any attempt to correct her pallu. Nor did my hubby whose gaze was not so timid this time, as I had instructed him.
“Madam it is very simple, I know persons who can organize this type of event and they are discreet too…and when during board meeting and annual review almost everybody is out we can get it done. And we can get half a dozen real hunks, with all the muscles ripping….”
“ yes yes…”giggling…sipping her third peg, which he had just filled up, she continued,
“ but…make sure that the muscle which ,matters most…should be real good.”
“ it will be Madam…” I joined in the laughter. “ I will be very strict in my specs…I know a young boy who was…second runner up in Glad rags Mr. India contest…he can also join… only his fees are slightly stiff as he works as ladies man too…you know”
I blinked.
“ Vow …to saaf saaf ye kyon nahin kahati ki he works as gigolo too,…money no problems…just organize …and may be we can give him some good tips so …”
Yes madam why not and this time I poured a stiff one.
“ gigolos …it was so good in Bombay…we organized so …daring hen parties…ladies will do anything …mind you anything to join them…drinks…smoke…you can not even guess…but Mr. Khanaa, he wanted to be VP and …in this fucking mofussil township…” she was talking dreamily.
“ Madam don’t worry these day …what they say…glocal…think globally act locally…everything we can get with click of a mouse…only thing is logistic costs…and with new flight decaan has started…we can organize parties even hotter than …anywhere”
“Yes…interrupting me she continued dreamily…Last time when we had gone to NY, with Mr. Khanaa, I decided to go to Chippendale…you know that …
I was aware what that place is but kept mum.
“yes…it is famous for full monty…what bodies yaar and you can even touch them, I thrust some dollars in a hunks’ brief and out lined with my fingers …what a size and …what hardness…that silken purple color brief…alas you can not put hands in side brief…”
And I checked with my peripheral vision …her finger were scratching, outlining his bulge as she must have done on that dancer their.
And my hubby caught my gaze.
Please take a shrimp just one …you are not eating anything Madam…and when his came closer this time her palm we right there…covering the bulge.
Yes Madam and a little drink….thoda saa…I too joined him.
“Nice crunchy”
she tasted a shrimp… “ I think all hubbies should be like you.” She complimented.
Madam don’t you think on this husband’s day…let all hubbies do all the chores which women do and then let them dress like their wives of course ladies can help”…she was in full mood and spirit has raised her spirits.
“Sure Madam…and this time it will not be only one item”…and I looked at him meaningfully. He realized I am referring that he refused to sport even a bindi…for five minutes…so much of pseudo masculinity….
“Madam I was naïve”… he muttered incoherently…but who was listening to him.
“Yes let them first cook then fully dressed …if need be with falsies…and we will check their shringar…hai naa and then they will sing and dance….” She was almost day dreaming.
“Yes Madam brilliant idea…I lauded her and what is so great in wearing feminine dress…look at all our heroes ….everyone of them had wore …remember Vishvajit…kajara mohbaata vaala…he looked so cute and aamir in baaji…every one of them…”
“Yes you are correct and we will make them dance to those tunes…. you are right aamir looked so soft so cutie pie…,”she echoed my idea.
“They all look very soft very cute Madam, but you will have to be a bit harsh…every lady will have to prepare his hubby as…”I added…
“Sure we will call it sissy ball”… and she was fully in the spirit of things.
“But Madam after all that women do one more thing and how can we subject them to…”
“Yes…but it is very easy…may be one of them we will select before hand…and strip him covering his head so other males are not aware…his face and upper part of body will be totally covered …so that no body can recognize him…”
And the way both of us looked at him…he knew mantle is going to fall on him.
“ but Madam, I quizzed , that think how can any male…” but she cut me short.
“ you are real simple yaar… most boys during their school days and some even after words gaand maravate hai ki nahin…and some of them are real pussy boys…so what we can do…we can use our lipstick and sort of make a functional pussy using their rear hole..”
“But Madam …I was nonplussed who will play Men’s role.”
“We will play …who else she felt bad for being interrupted. Have you not seen dildos…’
I had seen them at least on net…and on some adult toy catalogues…but decided to remain silent.
“I had a few strap ons…one is even 8 inches long…so I will try first and then you and may be even some males…” she informed.
He was squirming, feeling very uncomfortable, but we were discussing as if he is not there like elders discussing about traditional marriage of a girl.
“It will be great fun Madam,” I was in supporting role.
“Yes but I think I should move it has become late.”
When she stood up she was feeling a bit tipsy and he supported her. And of course side of her bosom just got rubbed to his hand. She was feeling in ebullient mood.
Hey why don’t you drop Madam I hinted to him.
“Yes no no…it is all right…”she protested but kept on holding him. I can drive myself.
“Yes…Madam but any what he will do here at least now and he will just drop you at him and hey …don’t be naughty with Madam. He will behave Madam I assured her.
I will not mind if he is naughty…she whispered so loudly in my ears that he did listen.
I was thinking strides I made today, sure Ms Khanna was going to be ….and there are now quite a good chance that I will be made secretary, let Anima, Mita and other ladies…I know jal bhun ke kabaab ho jayengi salli…sidhe munh baat nahin karati thi….but I was I two minds, if it was right the way I used him. But what is wrong all males use their wives, in parties they go as consort, decked up suitably, and they must try to mix and mingle and type of roop we had to…if it is family get together, cover your head, don’t laugh loudly and don’t answer directly before elders and with your devars and nandois you have to bear jokes of all sorts even if they are in poor taster…so I felt nothing was wring if I sort of laid a honey trap…and I smiled. Yes it was honey trap…it was not only my hubby…I discussed . I mentioned my nanad Guddi too …and how her eyes lit up …and I had very carefully without mentioning her age had told which class she is in…and her body description….she joked that and what are you going to do with her and I replied in the same vain…what nanad;s borther do with bhabhis that is what bhbahis are supposed to do with naand. But before she could say anything I anticipated and said that Madam, she will be not only my nanad but yours too. I knew her inclinations and esp. proclivities for young girls and that will certainly clinch it. And even with me I could not stop enjoying it…while leaving when she hugged me her pressure on my buttocks was more than…and how her fingers were itching. I too responded to signal by pressing my boobs over her and …she whispered in my ears …imagine what we too can do your young teen Lolita type nanad. Sure Mam I responded and may be we can practice some time before she comes and the way she smiled….
I finished the rest of cherry waiting for him.
And when he came after half an hour, his shirt was almost open, smeared pink lipstick and he was smelling of channel …favorite of Ms K…so it means Madam liked …

No comments:

Post a Comment