Friday 26 August 2011

JKG comes night...and dream begins..

Came night and it was fantasy time again. I was a dominatrix...which I am…and to my surprise he was dressed in skirt and a top with high heels and lacy undergarments when I entered….
It began with him cleaning my shoes…I was dressed all black…
Black leather corset …pushing out my perfect boobs…nipples peeping out … and black fishnet stocking with 4 inch black high heels and a crop in my hand…
He was on the floor, on knees, bend ….and I was sitting on the bed…in a very dim sensuous light highlighting only contours of my body…direct beam of light was shining on foot stool, on which I had kept my feet…black leather of my high heel was shining…looking at the gleam of leather…I could see desire rising in his eyes…
Ok go ahead …you can kiss my sandal…
And raised his face …his eyes begging for blessings…and I gave in…
OK …I raised my sandal and now lower portion was just away from his face….
“Chaat…chaat…theek say…”
and like a dog or should a say …bitch…eager to please his long lost Mistress…his tongue was out…slowly with care…he licked every inch…and then I pulled my feet away…and pointed my 4 inch long shining pointed heel to him…
Yes yes …he was salivating.
He was on the floor, on knees, bend ….and I was sitting on the bed…in a very dim sensuous light highlighting only contours of my body…direct beam of light was shining on foot stool, on which I had kept my feet…black leather of my high heel was shining…looking at the gleam of leather…I could see desire rising in his eyes…
Ok go ahead …you can kiss my sandal…
And raised his face …his eyes begging for blessings…and I gave in…
OK …I raised my sandal and now lower portion was just away from his face….

Take it and I shoved my heel in his half open mouth.
He started sucking it with gusto…
“Suck it baby…suck it hard as if you are sucking a cock…milk it.Beg for it …you nincompoop….”my voice was low but colder than ice….
“Please …give it to me…let me lick your sandal…”
And I thrust my heel in his mouth. His lips grabbed as a hungry slut snatches a cock....and started sucking it with gusto.
And after that it was uppers...his tongue was out mouth bend and eyes focus. He started liking from tip and moved slowly........enjoying feel of shining leather,
“Kyon salle maja aa raha hai chaatane main...”
i asked caressing his hair...
His smiling upturned eyes answered me and he was back on the job.
“Chaat...chaat...teri us bahan ki bhi thoojase asi hi chatvaungi....kyon salle meri nanad ka bhandua bol...chategaa na u chinaal ki....bol...”

i had pulled his face away from my left sandal and kept right ...he was looking at gleaming leather greedily..
“Are rook doongi ....is valle ko bhi chaatane oongi par pahle mere savval ka javvab de.”

“Haan chatunga....jaroor chatunga...”.he was leering.
“Arre kya....kisaki...are chinar ke jane...madarchod...saff saff bol..”.
I was now turning the knife.
“Uski ....Guddi ki ....choot....”
he haltingly uttered.
“Ekdam....aisi hi chikani choot hai....mast.....ekadm aam ki phank ki tarah rasili....chatana bhi aur choosana...thoojase to bachapan se phansi hai...le ab iase chaat chal...”
and I thrust sandal of next feet.
And he was on the job again....
“Chaat sale ...main to thoojase teri maan ki bhi chatvaungi...”
..I whispered. But was audible enough for him.
He was kissing tip of my sandal and in one push  I brutally thrust my sandal inside his gaping mouth.
Without saying anything I kept on thrusting and almost half of my feet was inside his mouth…
Ogg…ogg…he was almost choking but I was not going to give him a reprieve.
“Lo chaat salle bhonsadi ke…us din mummy kya poonch rahi thi teri maan ke bare main... bataya kyo nahin…kitte bade mamme hain…kitte bhare bhare rasile…hai naa …bol...”

And my other sandal pressed hard on his dick. Even under cloth it was raising it’s head.
He could not respond but his cock was responding…
Isiliye tere munh main sandal daal daal ke phaiala rahi hun ki usake bade bade rasile mamme tu ek bara main le ke choos sake bol... choosegaa naa usaki …Saalle…apani maa ke mamamon ke bare main soch ke Lund tera…and my sandal dig further…”

but I removed my sandal from his mouth. It was coated with saliva…
“Chal chaat chaat ke chamaka isko bhi …and looking towards his raging cock I jested…teri galati nahi hai teri maikevaaliyan hi hain sab ki sab chinar.”He only nodded his head. My other foot was still in his lap. I dug my heels fiercely over his rising cock.
“Bol sale varana dabaa ke …saaf saaf…”
“Haan sab sab ki sab chinaal hain
…”
he was cringing with pain but smiling and again started licking shining leather.
Nice now remove them... and he very carefully took them of and was looking covetously at my stocking.

Wann to kiss them…I asked with a grin.
Yes he said slowly.
You have been a good boy …go ahead….and he started plantings kisses on my stocking covered legs. Under fishnet ..mere gore gore pairon ki halki halki jahalk mil rahi thi.
He started with butterfly kisses and then become more demanding. His lips were brushing on stocking and moving slowly …he gave a pause when reached my knees but I gave a nod and slowly started pulling my stocking down.
I came closer to edge of bed and now he could see contours of my 34c boobs peeking out of tight corset. I took my hands behind and snapped it open and stood up.
OK you just close your eyes ..yes shut it completely…and obeyed like a accha bachaa.
And when he opened them …it was a different me …Mistress Patricia had given way to a perfect seductress…
My long silken hair were cascading over my perfect shoulders, caressing my pair of milky dove fighting to get out of lacy pink half cup bra just hugging them, caressing them. But what took his breath away was my perfect feet…
Very fair, pedicured…and lined with deep red mahavar…blood red in total contrast to mere gore gore….i moved it a bit and silver toe rings in my all fingers just jingled

No comments:

Post a Comment