Wednesday 31 August 2011

JKG training continues...feminization


In three days he was a changed person.

He could cook reasonably well, and had broken only one glass while cleaning. He had learned art of makeup too and was now not smearing lipstick….and realized why ladies take so much time in front of dressing table…and he was licking also better. He could lick for 20-30 minutes in a stretch and most importantly he realized…his job is to give pleasure …a job which he always ascribed to better species of human beings.

On Monday when he went to office …I told him…hey now there should be always something on you reminding your of your new born status…and gave him my lacy panties…which I was wearing for last two days. He wore it happily, and although most of jewelry and makeup was of…I made him wear bichua ( toe ring)…a sign of suhhag.
Of course he was wearing that anklet well tucked under his socks.
And as he was going out I caught him with his tie and bend…
Oops I forgot …thanks…and started kissing my red toes feet…forgetting he is getting late for office.
While he was in his 12 o clock meeting I rang up and told him to check a site…and confirm me in half an hour….
It was a blog mom had created…named MITA a new pet…and it has all the pictures I had snapped in 3 days.
But it was only beginning…mom was to come in 10 days and I was planning to go to his maika in 15 days…

I was thinking about him, his confessions, his inhibitions...and how initially he wanted to play his so called male role, how her sisters and mother has made him ...so shy unable to enjoy but...Boys….boy will be boys …my reverie broke up.

Yes from kindergarten to marriage …their so called upper hand is just sham…I had read a joke probably grih shobha…that men take all big decisions and women take all small decisions…big decision like America’s foreign policy, what Iran should do, global warming and day to chores are guided by females. But problem with me was different like every man he too has been moulded by females of his maiaka…but now I wanted to remould…but as they say adult learning is toughest and making a person forget and re learn…but maire sajan there is no go…you will have to un learn and learn…
why it should be a bride only who should follow in the footsteps…a smallest step is treated as rebellion and a single concession gained as greatest triumph to be celebrated …an add came before me …where a new bride make her saassu ji see virtues of a new shampoo…and it is touted as a great indulgence… likes of Ekata kappor are eking out their living out of that…but then I was not going to take it lying down….literally or otherwise I smiled.
Men can do a lot of things outside and take a lot of things …but when it comes to home…they just wann to…but not with me… and I looked back at my early days and grinned, those day are over and rang him up,

“Hey while coming back from office, do go to Mrs Taneja…that famous cookery expert, I rang her in the afternoon”
“ but…why. I have some customers coming in…late…” he tried to interrupt.
“ Ohh …it seems all my training has gone in vain….you males…when will you develop a modicum of listening abilities.”
My stern voice made him realize he need be no longer in office mode.
“ OK listen and listen carefully, I am not going to repeat …she is going to have a one week evening culinary course 6-8 , two hours….it will be esp. about  mughalai and avaadhi non veg cusine….you know how much mom likes these dishes …and your maikevaallas…small town guys…living in 18th Century expecting them…khair…leave it…and she will teach some sweet dishes…I had requested her to teach you mango soufflĂ© …now you have started enjoying it…and haan you know she takes only ladies …and only a lot of persuasion from me…I convinced her that you have been groomed properly and …yes one more thing…I had told Ms. De Mello, your secretary to get an apron for you…yes it will be pink that is what Mrs Taneja suggested and don’t bother about your appointments , Ms De Mello is already rescheduling it. So be there and don’t forget to carry your apron.”
And as my phone stopped Ms De Mello, efficient one…barged in with apron and reminding him that he must leave in 15 minutes for reaching Taneja’s in time.
He had not yet switched of his phone and I was enjoying his discomfiture.
I had even thought about asking Ms De Mello to lend her lipstick to him for just a touch up…but then I thought …may be a bit later…may be it is too early. But sure she, that 30+ Goanese secretary was going to be an ally.

That day he came bit late and flustered. But was not ready for the reception he got.
“OK I know hubby will be a bit tired but don’t you think practice makes a man perfect, so why don’t you prepare…what you have learned. I have kept everything ready and yes…you can make a cup of tea for yourself …ok better make one for me too I will join you in kitchen.”
It was a tough week but he learned 8-10 recipes and more important how tough it is…ki dhimi aacnh pe utarana…marinate in perfect manner and …of course what was always in my mind…
Guddi my nanand bragging…mere bhaiya to eggs tak…hath nahin lagaate….and now everyday he was washing, cleaning, marinating…
And one more thing…one of ladies was may "panty friend" …and she confided…that how he was butt of so many feminine jokes and taunts…feeling so uncomfortable…I could only visualize first few days in his maiaka….
He was learning things…and learning it fast. Yes he was a good leaner and with proper motivation…

One day Mrs. Khanaa was chatting with me. she was wife of our VP, tall, well built and almost Amazonian proportions….she was famous to be a mard maar aurat, and had likings for …swung both way…and younger the better. But because of her reputation many ladies shies away from her company although she was very influential as Mr. Khanaa dare not refuse her anything including in official dealings.
We were doing gup shup, chatting about recent episode of saat phere, bitching about other ladies and I was appreciating her at every 3.5 minutes.
And he came and looking at him she stood up.
Nahin nahi baithiye naa madam I requested.
Aare nahin…your hubby has come go and …you will have to make tea-she.
Arre nahi…and I called him…make tea for us also and again some pakodi..
….. Ms Khanna was almost stunned...will he...you are asking him to make tea.
why not he makes....good tea...and yes bring sugar seperately i called loudly as ordering a bearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment