Saturday 27 August 2011

JKG ..fantasy unfolds and ...

Very fair, pedicured…and lined with deep red mahavar…blood red in total contrast to mere gore gore….i moved it a bit and silver toe rings in my all fingers just jingled. Breaking the stillness of late night…
as if somebody had thrown a pebble in a silent pond…and I moved a bit more…my legs were crossed…in majestic pose ..
Chime of my silver anklets and he woke up from a dream or should I say into a dream.
I lifted my feet …mere gore gore talave ab theek uski aankh ke saamane the…
He was almost in raptures….
Do you wann a kiss …a husky voice asked him.
Yes yes… a liitle one …just one…
Ok I granted and he kissed my talva.
Curves of my feet, mare talave ki gaharai…his eyes were diving and when they moved to my toes they just got riveted….blood red colored nails, shining and my 7 size feet curves of ankles mansal pindaliyan…
Kisses were lining my mahavar lined feet and then slowly he started kissing, sucking every finger…I was watching his mesmerized adoring look as he very caringly taking feet in his lap…and lips went up on my legs…I offered him my other feet…
And so sensuously his lips started trailing at my feet …this time he kissed it with his eyes, rubbed his eye brows and then kissed very slowly as if he may not disturb a dream…
I let him savour his dreams and only when his lips reached almost knees I asked him to get up…
Yes …you have been a good boy and …I am going to give you two awards…do you like it I asked and shook my leg a bit….

My silver anklet in maire gore gore long slender legs lined with 100 small bells chimed…
Yes it was hard for him to suppress his blissful smile.
I bend unfastened silver anklet and tied it across his feet.
It is your reward for showing love to my feet….
I adore them…he was in 7th heaven.
Yes I know and to remind that and to remind your new status …this silver anklet will remain tied to your feet ever…and I mean ever…if you adore my feet as you say.
Yes yes it will be there …its every touch will remind of the heavenly joy it gives me to touch your…lovely, exquisite perfect …may I kiss them once more just once…
Sure ..i smiled benignly and said as he bend to kiss ,
And you will get this chance many times…if you remain …Joru ka gulaam to me and mom.
Sure pleasure is mine…he said standing up and he was enjoying anklet shining in his feet.
And another gift for you…I turned with a twirl and threw my black leather skirt on bed and now it was a red thong trying to just delineate my perfect twin half globes.
I bend.
Light was now just washing and accentuating contours of my perfect 36d ass and my long fingers were caressing, moving sensuously over twin shining…( yes I had put some baby olive oil before) and I could see his gaze, listen to his hard breathing …but my naughty fingers they stopped…nay paused  and as my large kohl filled eyes turned to him and winked…my long red colour nails just sided thong and …my cute virgin puckered rear hole could be seen….
Hey you wann to kiss it…my husky voice asked…
Yes yes ….haan….he was too eager.
I bend.
Come and earn your award come on four feet ….my voice commanded.
And he was on four feet…gingerly kissing my inner thighs and then moving to ass…
Silence was reigning but talking with thousand tongues.
I spoke in a whispering tone
Kyon maja aa raha hai hai …”



“Haan ...”he said and again started kissing…
“Kya chaat raha hai bol …”
Ass and suddenly remembered he had to use only desi words….Chootar…
“Good …gaand chatega….”
“Haan haan plesase bas ek baar …”
“Ok” and without moving. using my both hands I slid thong down. And with both hands spread my asshole…
“Le le sale bahanchod chaat gaand…pakad pahale apane haath se…”
And holding my globes he thrust his lips and started licking as if there is no tomorrow….place with which he will have no connection in his previous avatar.
“Maja aa rhaa haai naa bol sale bahan ke bahandue…”
“Haan …”
“Are khool ke bol bahanchod…”
“Han bahoot acaah lag raha…”
“Rook ab aur nahi…”I forbid him sternly.
He stopped but desire was unquenched…
“Please thoda saa aur bas ek baar…”.he was pleading begging …gidgida raha tha.
“Ok acha bol…apani us saali kya naam hai us teri chinal chhotmarani bahan ka...”
“Guddi ...”he knew whom I am referring…
“Han to bol caahtegaa us saali ki gaand…bol to dungi…”
“Haan chatunga…”he could have done anything for that…
“Mast gaand hai  us saali chinal ki…”
“Han choti choti hai lekin mast hai…”
“Pahale achai tarah chatana phir us saali ki gaand marana….choti choti choonchi pakad ke gaand maarane main bahoot maja aayga…bol maaregaa naa…”and without waiting for his answer I permitted…
“Theek hai le sale madarchod…chaat tuu bhi kya yaad karega…”
But he still answered…
“han cahtunga bhi…gaand bhi marunga…”
fearing I will still deprive him of this coveted pleasure…
I was enjoying too.
After such a time my ass was getting this attention, joy which I so much longed for and I thrust my gaand in his face…
“Salle theek se chaat …haan jeebh andar daal de…aur …andar tak chaat..ekdam sale kya chaatata hai…teri bahana ne sikhya thaa ya maan ne…”
really his asslicking skils were marvellous.

And another idea crept …mom had actually sowed it when she teased him about his mother…and i wanted to push him further..

“Bol sale teri maan ke chootar bhi to khoob mast hain…han hain naa…”
And he nodded his head….
“Salle…uski bhi chataungi tujhase ….bol salle chatega naa us chinal ki gaand…madarchod...”
And it aroused him so much …he almost shoved his entire tongue…
Hai too pakka madar...i whispered
And got so much fired up I almost tore his skirt and top
his cock was bursting his panty…
We  did sex 3 times….every time I was on the top, every time he made me come first and licked every drop …
First time itself I warned him…make sure u make me cum thrice…before u dare cum.

He was rubbing base of his cock with my clit using his fingers, tongue, lips learning that his job is to please ME…and I came …I was fucking him with full force and he was enjoying it…and second time we came together.
In three days he was a changed person.

No comments:

Post a Comment