Wednesday 31 August 2011

JKG training continues...feminization and wife of our VP


Arre nahi…and I called him…make tea for us also and again some pakodi..
….. Ms Khanna was almost stunned...will he...you are asking him to make tea.
why not he makes....good tea...and yes bring sugar seperately i called loudly as ordering a bearer.
It means...yes…. was noticing some changes...even Mr. Khanna told me...good. Ms Khanaa was approving.
after a long pause she again spoke ...but he was a bit recalcitrant....hai na.
yes Madam....but the joy is in breaking tough unruly horses...I joined in smile.
She gave me an approving nod. I agree...you are close to my heart...yes that is how...
and that is what I wanted to listen.
Mrs. Khanna was a very powerful lady ...not only because of her influence on Mr. Khanna...but also she was president of our women's organization...a very important and interesting social club. When ever some body from corporate office will visit his wife will be entertained and...although I was very low on company’s totem pole, we  were very junior and joined recently and ...so if I am in her good books things ....things may happen. and any way she was not exactly Ms congenial....so
and meanwhile he brought tea on tray...and pakode...
hey why don’t you sit down, i asked fully knowing that only place on sofa is next to Ms Khanna.
Yes Madam he bowed but his old upbringing…he was shying away.
He sat but with her gorgeous plump rear almost squeezed him and she did not even budge.
Ms Khanna just adjusted her anncahl and her twin voluptuous peaks...gave a glimpse a la mandira bedi style.

He could not help taking a peep.


and Ms Khanaa she was also aware of the impact it was causing on him and she inadvertently let it fall further...now it was no longer only cleavage but upper reaches of ...and he wavered nay faltered.
Yes sit comfortably ,said, she and further pushed herself towards him and he was almost squeezed.
That was the reason why most women kept their hubbies under wraps when Ms K was around. but I had no such compunctions. and he too steadied himself.
“It is good that after such a long and hard day at office...Mr. Khanna always appreciates you...”she spoke in a benign mood. “You find time and energy for sharing chores with your wife....”
He bowed to pour the tea and with meticulous care and politeness offered it.
When Mrs. Khanna took the cup her aanachal fell down and through her very low cut but tight blouse, her voluptuous, more than full shapely bosoms were almost bursting out.
A look there and a drop spilled.
My stare admonished him, but eyes of Ms. Khanaa had impish smile dancing.
“Madam ,”… I wanted to distract her attention from this peccadillo, ( only later I realized she took it as her success and was more pleased )…. “you are so gracious. I must contradict you on two counts, first he does not share chores with me …he does it all alone and does it well, and secondly as for long and hard day at office …I had my doubts.”
She smiled and nodded yes.
“I fully agree with you….what work…most of the time they keep on surfing girly sites, will chat, do all type of things…and even those who are on the top…very experienced…” she nibbled a pakoada.
“Yes Madam…I completed her sentence…they too…I recall somebody saying…what is 20 years experience, it is one year experience repeated 20 times…half of the time they will ogle at steno’s boobs while giving dictation, decide in meeting what exactly should be the menu…”
Yes…she supported me wholeheartedly, finishing pakoda.
“And and…when it comes to closing time…they will remember all the work and return late…”
“Madam I added, you are correct actually these companies naa….they screw them so much…so that when they come home they are perfectly screwed up.”
Yes and are not good for screw…hai na and we both burst into laughter simulatenouly.
We totally ignored his existence like …like when he must have been kid reciting jack and jill and after that was left in a limbo… or like you chat in an auto or taxi…without bothering about presence of driver as if he is non existence…
But it was not bothering me…many time I had ladies going to a hotel ,somebody’s home and men will start talking shop, or cricket without even bothering to involve ladies even in aside…even in club.
But no I am wrong. Ms. Khanaa had better manners. She was not ignoring him completely, as if totally oblivious and almost detached from her body…her middle finger in which a Safire was burning…unobtrusively rode to his tight jeans…and was now tapping close to his zip…her long red painted nail …almost piercing and scratching…
Hey I am getting late and ….where are my manner …I am keeping you two….she suddenly decided to go.
No no nahin Madam…and vaise bhi Mr Khnaa to abroad gaye hain and…you are alone …it is my sheer luck that…and you can taste some more culinary delights of my hubby.
I persisted in stopping her and …we can share some real good French wine…
Yes Madam he joined in the chorus and you can taste my cocktail snacks…I learned from Ms Taneja…she is such a good teacher. He joined me in our entreaties.
OK agar tum log itana kah rahe ho ..she sat down back on sofa from she never actually got up.
He got up and picked up tray, used plates and glasses.
He got up and picked up tray, used plates and glasses.
I followed him in the kitchen and admonished…
“ hey why were you playing such a shy, timid boy. If that slut was willing to flaunt her wares…you should have ogled her lecherously. She enjoys it you nincompoop. “
“ but but…I thought…you will …feel …bad…” Poor he. He was just blabbering.
“ who bothers …what you think and …I want her happy. Never forget she is wife of VP…and if she touches you sits close to you or do anything….let her…or better still encourage her…and please do make these cocktail snacks fast…and clean those wine glasses before serving…”
And I came out smiling.
Actually his playing timid and coy was perfect. She wanted her male to be just like this. She wanted her steak … raw and very lightly cooked. She was queen bee, she was running the show…so his behavior was perfectly normal.
And it was my gambit…he was go to be my sacrificial pawn…I wanted to ride on the social ladder not fast….very fast. I was not going to be happy with joint secretary or in charge of some charity or crèche…I was going to be secretary nothing less and …on the altar of success sure I am going to sacrifice my lamb.
Yes Madam sorry I still have to give some guidance …but he is learning fast.
“Yes I am amazed…and a girl like you is close to my heart. I can recall …when you were married he was so…so …un bent…rigid…” she was ferreting for words…
Yes …Madam but now he can do all the chores…cooking, cleaning including toilet, laundry…and
And he came and …he was still wearing his pink floral apron. He set the table, wine glasses and poured a little and offered it to Madam, who rolled it, sniffed and tasted
Yes it is perfect …rolling the glass she took a sip.
He poured it for me too.
Don’t you think…things have changed since last new years bash.
We both knew what she was hinting at.
It was his ‘puritan’ days, pre reform and we were new. Most ladies took at least wine and …very few…myself included, preferred soft drinks ( although I had tasted hard drinks many time esp. during my college days and with my bhabhis, who made me try all sorts of nasha. But considering his wishes and his maikevallas…some members added rum in cola and gin and vodka in limka and sprite and offered spiked drinks to those ladies who were taking soft drinks and they certainly had their impact when light went out…and dances reach to crescendo. But he did make a lot of noise when he came to know about that.
Madam, I was naïve…he admitted.
OK we all learn and now you have time to compensate, Ms Khanna beamed and invited.
Yes Madam let me bring the cocktail snacks…and it will be a privilege for me as he curtsied, I could not suppress my smile.
And sure it was perfect Hors D’OeuHors
There was cheese, chicken tikka, shami kababas and shrimps.
This time without invitation he sat next to Ms Khanna and while serving in her plate eyed her deep cleavage shamelessly, which of course she enjoyed.
So what can he do now, she asked as enquiring about a dog’s pedigree in a dog show.
Any thing …one wants Madam…he now knows his job is to please, to satisfy, and his previous learning’s…I elucidated.
Yes …perfect and such men are very good for organizations, what ever we babble about creativity…how much we actually want creativity. Yes he is perfect but I admire you more, I was thinking he is untamable but… but….you did the miracle. Only think I was thinking…
I was just waiting her to say the magic words…and she uttered them..
Can you …help me in running this women’s club….it is so …so boorish …don’t you think.
Yes Madam very much in what ever capacity …my heart was joyous.
I know but you know secretary is the only post which can be used for turning it around…but you are too young….too junior…and our organization you know…
Yes Madam I know but I also know that the day I joined everybody told me not only in the women’s club but in organization …what Ms Khanaa wants happens, so Madam if you…
You yes…flattery will take you far but…after looking at this change I know only you can make it meaningful…other wise it is so boring …
Yes Madam and then I saw her glass was empty and I took it as another opportunity and winked at him.
Madam do you enjoy sherry…he asked.
Sure but why….
Actually he has just learned to make a cocktail Adonis and want your approval.
Sure sure …and listening to Madam he went to bar.
Thinking that …a man who could not even touch …sure you are the person for women’s club other wise they will make it bahanji ka what they say hann mahila samiti type.
Yes Madam, it was a double joy for me. firstly even if she was thinking about me ….it was perfect victory and if she was so much surprised looking at him drinking wine what will happen in his maiaka and esp. to my nanad
And he came with his favorite , Adonis made from sherry.
He recited the recipe….
• 2 ounces dry sherry
• 1 ounce sweet (red) vermouth
• 2 dashes orange bitters

And as Ms Khanna tasted it…vow…there was delight on her face.
Yes it is perfect…she beamed and his face got lit up like 1000 candles.
This time he sat next to her without me coaxing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment