Friday 26 August 2011

JKG...training...rear view and ...

“Phir dubara…kabhi kisi aur ne…” my middle finger was relentlessly rubbing in the crack of his ass reminding him of those missed chances or rear end explorations.
“Han yaar…many times but …no nothing happened han..jab main 11th main tha…I used to enjoy playing badminton. And I was number two in school…our team was going for inter district meet and I was selected, I  was so happy. But my captain …he was known for his… samjho ekdam tumahre Kamal Jiju aisi reputation thi usaki..he caressed my cheeks and said …Chal toone bahooton ko tadpaaya hai naa…ab 4 din mauj karenge…vahan kaun hoga ham sabake siyaya…Vaseline ki sishi le chalana and other players laughed. But still I wanted to go…I knew main lakh koshih karun…vahan ek hotel main rukne ka intazaam thaa..ek kamare main 3-3… saara intezzam captain ke hi haath main tha...koi teacher vichar bhi nahi jaa rahe the…I was sure I will win…aur agar kuch hoga to ho jaye …”
Phir…I was waiting to isaka matalab ki…vanaha jaror un sabon ne mil ke inki…I was thinking…
Aree meri badi didi …tum to mere ghar kaa mahaul janati hi ho…unhone kah diya ki nahin jaana hai..2-3 hafte main tumhara 6 monthly exam hai aur …I could not go.”
Chh ch…I commiserated. But did …did other boys enjoyed their trip.
Yes bahhot maja aaya … sabne khhob maje liye  I missed so much.”
Accha ye saaf batao jab usane tumhe lund pakdaya tha to kaisa lagga tha…maja aaya thaa ki nahin.”
He was just smiling . but I was relentless ..aur jab apana Lund teri gaand pe lagayaa thaa…my finger was knocking, rubbing at his asshole.
Dar lag raha thaa…ki…”
Accha lag raha thaa ya buraa…”
Theek theek bas thoda
…”
“To marva lena chaiyea tha naa mauka dekh ke ite bicare tere pichhe pade the…”
“Hey you did not feel it bad that…”he was surprised.
“Why should I feel bad…only thing I feel bad…ye salli tere maikevaalion ne …khood to mote mote lund gatakati hain…aur tumhe maje nahin lene diya. And it is perfectly normal…tum to ghar pe the maine to boarding main rah ke…aur kiiti ladkiyoin ke saath …jab hi 9th 10 th ki ladkiyan aati thin…shuru main to ragging ke naam pe aur baad main..bahoot maja ataa hai so if  I enjoy can with both girls and man why can’t you. Aur vo jo meri mast naand hai…jab tum usako pataoge to tere saath main bhi bhogungi usko…tum chodana usko aur main uskae munh main kabhi apani choonchi kabhi choot…cheekane bhi nahi doongi chinal ko…bahoot tadapayaa hai saaliyon ne mere saajan ko and my finger tip had almost penetrated. I was moving it in slow circular motion ..sach main unki virgin gaand bahoot tight thi…and ye socho naa…Kamal jija…vo to shadi main hi…agar gaand maarana theek hai to marvanaa bhi and I shoved with full force and tip was in side. Chal koi bata nahi main jaldi hi teri nath utarva dungi..i teased and hugged.


When I woke up …tip of my finger was still inside his gaand. I was just feeling like lying in the bed and again slept.
Chai …his voice woke me up.
It was full evening tea service and…he was wearing his apron.
Raat ka khana bhi unhone hi banaya. I gave him a cookery book of Sanjeeva kappor…of course I had to go many times…these men..masaalla kahan rakha hai…he did not know how to peel …but most of the evening I spent before TV catching up on serials…surfing on computer…and chatting with mom.
Dinner was good and I appreciated unlike men who will …sab kuch chat kar jayenge aur akhabaar padhate rahenge….
I patted him and told him to go to bed room and dress up in any dress he wants…I am so happy with his cooking …but before that he will better clean up table and baratan.
In the night time I was Mistress Patricia again

No comments:

Post a Comment