Saturday 6 August 2011

my story Joru ka Gullam

At the time of vidai, my mother whispered last words of advice in my ears,
“You must try to change him and change him significantly from  what he was before marriage to after marriage. If he is a  chain smoker make him a non smoker and vice versa. Let your impact be known to the entire world, esp. his maikavalas.”
“Yes …” I nodded, taking care of my pallu.
He, my hubby was tall, thin, handsome or maybe beautiful was closer to truth. He had a feminine charm, very fair, thin and sometimes coy. Other wise he looked normal. On first day we 'did it' and twice, which was average for girls married in that season and as for his 'endowments' based on Kinsey’s reports, he was slightly better than average. We had a short honeymoon, but slowly there were pin pricks.
No it was not his pin size prick. It will rate better than average as I had already reported, (based on not only Kinsey report but even India today sex survey), but many small small things.
Ok let me catalogue, 1. his wardrobe- he was very fastidious and once I got a shirt of pink color and he almost screamed, oh no... as to him anything which is not virgin white or gray or something similar is feminine and men should not wear it. He was trying wear his so called masculinity on his shoulders. In one of our club gathering, in a game ladies were asked to put one item of female makeup on their hubbies, many even made their men don lipstick, and they paraded it sportingly but when I tried to apply a innocuous looking small bindi he rebelled like …as if I am going to castrate him. I felt so shamefaced that day. One of my classmates of psychology who later did major in husband psychology told me that it must be his innate femininity, which he must be trying to hide, may be he had some hidden desire to behave like women …yes it will be too good the we can exchange our dresses… and she too giggled he is so coy and pretty may be it will suit but he remained like that.
Then item no. 2- eating habits, he was a non smoker, pure vegetarian tea totalar…nothing wrong with that, but some times he will make a fetish out of it. And more then vo uski chhipkili mameri bahan….mere bahiya ye nahi kahate vo mahi kahte…and esp. when my family was pure non veg and even for ladies some social drinking or even smoking was not a taboo. Even I had put some kash…and to be exact I felt it a very manly thing to smoke or drink. But vo bhi chalata hai as he never objected to my non veg habits but problem is he will not eat any fruits, veggies only potato…and fatty things which I was sure will increase his paunch and that I was surely going to dislike.
Item no. 3- and most important during sex too he was good but very puritanical and mechanical. I sometime thought he still believes in original sin. All bodily functions have to be alluded in euphemisms. Even during ex he was soo…coy…I wished him to be rough and use desi words…but…he was doing it 2.8 times in a week .23 times more than national average for his age …but..and after cumiing he will …no not snore but some times I wanted to make him lick me ..as 79.45 % time he will cum before me …but he will just refuse. How can he with his cum in me …
And there were many similar things. But one thing which hurt me most was attitude of his maika valaas and one day we did make luv twice once in morning and came downand I got a taunt…
I think it is breakfast time .
I could have answered but did not. And many times it came from her maternal cousin,  Guddi who although was living in separate mohalla but visiting us very frequently. And I think he had some soft ( or should I say Hard ) corner for her because once I was singing a lewd gaali, establishing my nanads relations with all my brothers and even donkeys and dogs and he felt bad.
And I again realized when one day I put some condoms over her pictures inadvertently and he removed..as if i had done some sacrilege. At the time of our marriage she was in std 11th , like any teen, more loquacious than they should be and always a word of praise for her brother mean my hubby, bhaiya ye nahi karate bhaiya vo nahi karate.My hubby as I said had a dislike for fruits but for mango he had a short of phobia and jaisa kahate na ki chidh…kisi ko karale se , kisis ko….to unko aam se... his maika valaa will say that he can not even pronounce the word or even touch it …and most of them will tease me. One day, I still remember it was 10th august, I was eating banarsi mango with gusto and she came. She started berating me ,
Area bahbhi aap ye kya kar rahi hain ab to bhaiya aap ko chooyenge bhi nahin…”
“ aree inhe choona hain
….pointing towars my juicy lips I said….to mujhe bhi choona padega naa…”
And I offered a piece to her. She too started enjoying but agin chided me…
but bhbahi acchi tarah se manajan vanajan kar ke jaiyega agara iski mahak bhi bachi rahi naa to…”And I felt so bad that I took it s challenge and told her.
'He tumhare bhaiya bahoot badal gaye hain…”are bahbhi kuch nahi badale hain itte dino main main unhe achi tarah janati hun 3 mahine main aap kya jaan payengi
Mere to tan badan main aag lag gayi…ye guddi ki bachi meri naand hai ya saut…
acaha theek hai lagati hai shart…is saal ka season tokhatam ho gaya…agale saal…..saal bahar ke andar agar maine unhee tumhare samaane …na khilaya…bol lagai baaji…"ekdam haar jaiayega jane bhi dijiye…” she was still in taunting mood.
theek hai agar main haar gayai to ye mere gale ka haar tumhara aur maine agar jit gayi to bolo…
I challenged her.
 Meanwhile my jethani came who always joined me in taunting her in bawdiest manner. Both of us used to call her “mere hubby ka maal”.
"Haan bolo kya dogi tum…she joked….is ke pass to dene eke liye ek hi chez hai ..
And it was time for her to blush.
Ok chalo…12 gahnte tak tumhe meri har baat manani padegi... koi bhi baat bolo…"
I threw the challanege.
"Aare bahbhi jane dijiye …aap kahin pakad ke mere sidhe sadhe bhai ko jabaran khila dijyegaa aur…"
she was trying to find a way out..
But I was not going to leave her.
nahin nahin tumnhare smane…aur jabaradsti ki baat kar rahi …to vo khud apane haath se tumhe ek phank khilaynge aur tum unhe apane haath se khilana …vo khood tum se mangege ab to manjur aur chalo 12 gahnte ki jagah 4 gnate ki gulami aur badle me ye 15 hazar kaa haar…”
"Arre Bhabhi vo Choo bhi nahi sakate"…she was still sure.
"To baji lagane main kyon dar rahi ho",
 my jethani chided and she agreed.
Now I was not very sure when my jethani whispered to me ye tera haar to gyaa…and I said uncertainly bhbahi dekha jayega.

.... Soon we shifted to his place of job and one day I was thinking about all these things and…I realized, his problem is he is too much introvert, but more wounded, coiled in himself…and since childhood, every body esp. his sisters, created an image and he was caught in that image behaving “ like ek accha bacaha” when he was no longer a baccha.
 He was trapped in his own image and it was my duty, role of a fairy tale princess to break that mirror and free and release, my enslaved, prince charming, of course to enslave him again.. can you believe he will not even play cards... to him it was something wrong, anything enjoyable…I surmised that everything is not right in Denmark.
There was one more thing which I discovered much later, but hold if I tell you everything now, to kahani main maja kya bachega…so hold on I will tell you jaroor pakaa mera vadaa lekin now let us fast forward my tale.

I discussed with my mom who was always chiding me to take things in my hand…when I decided it is time she only smiled and added a few suggestions of her own.

And I decided to go ahead.
We were away in a hotel in a small town. He had gone for some job related work. It was before lunch and suddenly he was horny. I kissed him, agreed but put a condition,
 who so ever comes first, will have to become other’ s slave for life and he agreed. Who would not have ...i was nibbling his ear, putting my tongue in his mouth and rubbing my rounded breasts on his bare chest.
And one more thing, I pressed my advantage....it will be no holds barred. I can do any thing and you can do anything and we can say anything agreed.
Yes he was beyond saying no. He was erect and I was wet ...but I decided to go woman on top because after that life was going to be like that only...me on top. I kissed his lips fleetingly, went over and held his hands firmly. My domes of joy were hanging just above him and my portals of love were inches above his erection. I stooped and rubbed my young tits over his face and asked huskily,
‘...hey you want it…baby’.
Yes yes...he was greedy and raised himself but I kept his hands firmly down.
"Ok...so you have to beg for it..".
"I want your boobs....give it to me...".
"No no....describe it praise it..."my hard white 34 c were just above his lips,
"Oh...your boobs are very good, very sexy very juicy and I wann them I wann them bad...".
"Yes may be but why don’t you describe them apni maatri bhasaha main...
"Tumhare stan...tumhare ye uroj..ye rasile kuch....."
No ...yes I like it....but baby make it desi pure hindi ...you know ...or may be you don’t want it...and I lifted myself away ....
"No no ....i wann it bad...ye tere ..tere joban teri mast choonchiya..badi mast hain kiti rasdar...
"Yes yes bolte raho and I bowed down and now my erect inch long nipples were just brushing on his perched lips...only one question more my littele baby and thses nips are your ...just answer honestly...
"Pooch na and he was trying to raise his face but I will exactly move my boobs that much.
Haan ye batao...and I paused to take a kiss and moved away...teri us mast mall ka teri mameri bahan...Guddi ki choonchiya meri choonchi se badi hain ya choti....
He was leering looking at my boobs...but kept mum.
Ok ok so you don’t wann them hain ...na and I moved...
No no ....choti hain...abhi to vo..I cut him short and awarded with a touch of nips on his perched lips and moved away...
Iska matalab...ki tum uski choochi dhyan se dekhate ho ...aur choti hain io koi baat nahi tumhi se dabavaa ke badi karava dungi....i muttered to myself but loud enough for him to listen clearly and pushed my one nipple in his hungry mouth .....
Choos le ..choos le....dudhu piyega munaa....i was craessing his curly hair,
He nodded his head in affirmative and holding his head I pushed my hard erect nips further....
Le le..dodhu pi...kyon apani amma ki yaad aa rahi hai .....theek hai jaisa unaka dudhu pita tha vaise hi pi....le choos apani ...i could feel his eagerness had gone up. And I left his hands. Immediately he grabbed my boobs and started squeezing crushing....
Hey hey jara araam se...kyon aapj apane us maal ki yaad aa rahi hai kya jo itti kas ke...
Teasing him my hand went to his cock....it was rock hard.
I lowered myself and guided it to my waiting cunny. I stopped as his eager cock head glided in my cunt and stared squeezing it hard, crushing it.
You are enjoying it...na...i whispered in husky voice playing with my tongue in his ear,
Yee he nodded as his mouth was full...
Yes and...hey teri us bahan ki to....your maal...uski to bahoot kasi kasi hogi naa bada maja aayega ...uski...i let it hang there as I whispered.
Tujhako to main bahanchod bana ke ...i teased him saying more loudly but he could not respond as in one thrust I shoved more of my boob in his mouth and cock in my cunt.
He was very hard.
My words were having there effect or may be he wanted to listen...
I continued my attack...my long colored nail started flicking his nips on broad chest...and darting tongue fallowed my nails.
Umhh...bahoot mast hain tere nipple bhi teri bahana ke bhi aise hi chote chote honge naa...And I captured it between my lips and started sucking it, rolling crushing and playing with my tongue....i gave it a bit of relief and again kissing his ear‘ lobes…teased...
Usake bhi nipple aisehi hain matar ke dane jaise sachi holi main khoob ragade the ekdam andar hath daal ke ...aur chadhi main bhi hath dallaa tha...jhante bhi chotin choti hain...
Now his cock was almost bursting and this was time for me to push my advantage.
In one powerful thrust of my slender tigress like waist, I pushed and his cock was deeply buried right up to its base.
I was holding his shoulders rubbing, grinding, squeezing it hard. I had learned the trick of nut cracker and could squeeze from soft to very hard and my pussy was behaving like rattle snake, chewing his cock.
He was trying to shove and I let him by slowly moving my cunt up...and I will almost take it out and then sometimes very slowly almost denying him...push softly and sometime in one shove. Some times I will be brute, sometimes soft and my fingers too were playing with base of his cock ...nipple...

And he was not idle . he wil squeeze. crush my very sensitive nips...push hard, try to touch my clit which was hard for him as I was controlling the strokes. Soon I realized he was on the verge and I delivered ‘coup de grace squeezing it very hard pinching his nipples and then shoving. pushing with big thrusts...even I was not far may be few more miutes and he would have won...but I was not letting him....and he ...he was trying to count sheep drive his attention away but my biting of nips, kissing ear lobes and constant thrust...he started cumming and I kept on moving pushing fucking him.....and
He was gushing white thick cumm ...oen spurt and then another...
You....you lost...
Yes he admitted ...and as an acceptance a last spurt a big one came out....
And now you are my...
It was soo good he kept on saying and moving his waist involuntarily.

Yes and now ....you are my slave....joru kaa gulaam.
Yes he whispered...as if he wanted it all along ...and
May be these words triggered my orgasm....it was shattering series…waves after waves.
For some time we just kept hugging ach other holding …strongly.
Ceiling fan was whirring along, drapes of curtain were moving slowly and my hands were lying on his chest.
Slowly I started caressing him and my long nails started teasing his nipple…he smiled without opening his eyes.
I hugged him and teasingly asked…to ab ho gaye naa…mere gulam…He murmured uncertainly.
Kyon koi…shaq…I asked more blatantly.
No no….main to hamesha se…he uttered nervously.
Chalo to main tumkao phir ek muaka deti hun..i smiled while riding over him.
Yes …his face was beaming with new found chance.

 
Lekin ek shart hai…my thick long velvety tongue was tickling in his ear.
Manjoor hai ….teri saari sahrte manjor hain….hugging me tightly he snatched a kiss.
I responded warmly, our tongues were playing and when I could take it out, I bit his cheek and said,
Last chance and if this time …you will not be only my gulam but gulam of all females of my maika.
I had seen him leering towards ample buttocks and sexy 38dd bosoms of my mom.
Yes…but give me just one chance and …this time…
Before he could complete his sentence my lips captured his lips forcibly and this time my tongue forced its way…a harbinger of things to come when I will rule.
My lower hand has grabbed his semi erect cock with authority and started grinding it.
Hey kya karati ho …he shrieked.
I bit his nips in response and …his nips were as sensitive as of a horny slut.
It was almost in full attention, down there.
Jara main…su su kar ke aataa hun…he left the bed in a rush and left for toilet.
I could not suppress my smile.

How wrong I was.
'It' was most furious I had ever seen it to be, not only rock hard, furious, hungry mean and something had gone wrong with his attitude.
I wished if I could have …but he was already there.
I had to improvise. I sat between his legs and kissed on his hard on.
He was smiling. Earlier he will not encourage too much foreplay, fearing real play will not even begin…but to day he was cocksure.
I kissed and them using my lips slowly unveiled gunghat of his supra (cock head).
It was angry, almost red,…and I planted a full kiss on one eyed monster. My lips traced down and soon my twirling tongue was in action. I held his shaft…so stiff…my nips went up in arousal. My tongue darted around his peephole and licking, it just shoved tongue in the pee hole. It was time for him to shiver. My other hand grabbed his cum sack, it was full, tense and my hand gave it a soft squeeze.
Soon my lips had enveloped his entire supara, licking kissing, and slurping like a school girl enjoying every bit of it. And it was only beginning; my hand holding Him had started pumping action, my hand holding balls had moved further behind , nail scratching place between balls and his rear hole ( an almost un touchable place for him, but to day I was going to change everything.
It was not only my lip, twirling tongue, velvety mouth, soft but firm and demanding hands, but my eyes were dancing looking upward at his face, cheeks were bursting …
I pushed my advantage by pushing further and soon his bulging cock head was choking my gullet, and my tongue was licking covetously his shaft, while lips were rubbing grinding.
It was pulsating, throbbing but soon my cheeks started aching and for getting a breather… I let it out. No, I never let ‘situation’ got out of hand. My idea was to take it between my boobs as I know they arouse him most. I did that even used my erect nipples in pee hole and…as I took it away…he must have realized that lot is at stake today.
He forced me on my back and came over me.
My slender legs went over his shoulder, my full silken thighs were fully spread and in one shove, he thrust it deep inside.
His hands went direct at my boobs and grabbed.
He was different. It was a vigor I only dreamt and now was afraid of.
Can I beat this tornado?
Can I make him cum before me?
His nails were deeply buried in my shoulders. Without any fear of discharge, he was pumping hard, deep and fast.
I forgot about bets and wager and started enjoying every minute of it. My buttock were responding in unison, my breast were rubbing at his chest, my toe ring was playing music, my necklace was swinging with sweet sound, my glass bangles, I lost half a dozen.
Hey suddenly I recalled what mom has taught me, and true me took over. My legs encircled over his waist in a vice like grip and my cunt started squeezing him firstly softly and then in a nut cracker movement beginning from base. And his nails started scratching his nipples.
He was very hard and he could feel it on her moving, pulsating cunt walls.
But soon he took over again and started …but this time it was slow measured pounding.
And I realized, he has started counting sheep , trying to postpone his orgasm.
Yes half an hour had passed and I took this chance and came over him.
Initially I was slow, loving kissing him all over, letting him control the fucking,
But slowly, my hands held his hands firmly on bed. I started teasing his ear, biting ear loves, pushing tip of my tongue in his ear, and scratching his nipples which were as sensitive as mine ( which first time made me realize his inner femininity, which was I not going to explore but expose)…
Ohh ..uhh ..kya karati ho…hey…
he was squirming in delight and, pain.
I added barrage of lewd words….
kyon maja aa raha hai naa..
and I brushed my hard boobs on his face, my inch long erect nipples were just a breath away from his hungry, starving lips.
Hey bolo…kyon apane us maal ki choti choti…bahoot maja aayegaa jab uski choosege.”
Nanhin…nahin ..do naa..he was writhing wriggling.

Kya nahin…kski baat kar rahi hun main…I teased further.
He was silent but looking at my perfect melons with lust filled eyes.
Bolo..bas usaka ek naan ek bar bol de to de dungi…gently caressing his hairs I coaxed.
Unh…he was on the verge…
Bolo naa naam main kya sharam…
Unh…do naa…guddi…
and as he uttered name of my nanad I grabbed the chance.
To tum man gaye na ki guddi tera maal hai aur uski choti choonchiya mast hai…and I pushed my nipple in his half open mouth.
Lo aaj meri choos lo but jald hi uski bhi dilvaungi…bol choosega naa…
His lips were sealed but happy eyes nodded.
I was pumping like a man, going up and down, rotating, grinding, and with full josh again I squeezed his hard throbbing cock with a nut cracker motion. His arousal was at peak and he could come any minute but my condition was no better.
My long nails which were scratching his nipples were now caressing his puckered rear brown hole.
Jald hi tujhe main bahanchocd banava ke rahungi mere sajan…I uttered to nobody in particular. And in the same vain my long index finger scratching spreading his anus, entered in big thrust.
He jerked in a big way…partially in effect of my words and partially finger which was now rotating, pushing, rubbing against his sphincter.
End has begun …and I pressed my finger deep inside his asshole.
Oh…ah ah….he pumped up and started ejaculating like a fountain, which was sleeping for some time.
I kept of pushing, shoving, rotating my finger in his gaand.
He was jumping…but I continued relentlessly, and simultaneously again squeezing his jerking spurting cock with my tightening cunt.
Abhi to yes shuruat hai mere raja dekhate jao…abhai to tere maiake main aise hi teri gaand marungi…I jeered.
And as if not only his till now un invaded asshole has opened up but entire bottled up personality has opened.
My tunnel of luv was full, and it was coming out …it stopped and I again squeezed my tight love hole….and again it started ...nay exploded.
Bolo chodoge naa usko…I was whispering.
My finger was still pressing hard against his pressure point deep inside his asshole.
He was in no position to respond.
And I announced my victory…biting him, kissing him and telling him…
So now you are…
Joru ka gulam meri har baat maanni padegi tumhe.. and in the same breath I took my big red bindi and applied it on his broad forehead.
Han…there was adorable joy on his face. Moaning he said.
Sirf meri nahi…meri mammi ki bhi meri maaike ki sari auraton ki…Lal Bindi unkae matahe pe khoob chamak rahi thi.Han haa…he was now very explicit and I realized he is enjoying the situation he has been forced into.
Jo main kahungi mere saan…ab as tu vahi kahyega…vahi pahengaa..
Ha yes…
his smile was more clear.
Sab kuch karega naa…jo main kahungi.
Han ekdam…

To bol na tukya hai aaj se…I asked kissing him …mera.
Joru ka Gulam …admitting and again he pumped and in last spurt some cum came in my vagina.
This word and may be his last pump made me cum too with a shattering orgasm.
We were holding each other; I was on top as it was reflecting our new status. He was pressed down…his cock caught in my oozing, grabbing vagina.
And when I recovered …I remembered what I had promised mom.
My fingers went to number 1 my hot button for mom and as I listened mom’s voice, I handed over mobile to him.
He was blushing, squirming but listening with rapt attention..
And when he kept phone down I kissed him again and teased.
Kaisa laga apani maalkin I mean malkino se mile ke. I asked
Bahoot achaa. He smiled as I got up.
Unki chori mujhase kaise chupati…
I had discovered 100 mg tablet of Viagra, with him and was not the indigenous variety but the real phoren variety.
Initially I had thought of swapping with one less potent…but them I though let him try his best.
We were lounging for some time.
He dressed and tried to remove bindi from his forehead. But I held his hand and chided him in a forbidding tone.
No bhool gaye kya…and changing me tone to soft lovely voice, I put a hand mirror in front of him and said,
Dekh chera kitta pyara lag raha hai…
He blushed like a nayi dulhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment