Friday 26 August 2011

JKG ..training and new dimensions..rear view

To bach gayi teri gaand…”I had slided shalwar and was now squeezing his gaand over lacy panty. Lekin usane jaise an suni kar di ho and continued ,
Usake kuch hi din ke baad ke baad ek din peon who used to take me from school …vo nahain aa paya. Another friend of mine…ronu…who was as much target of…told me that I can go on his cycle, and we rode. For a short cut, we had taken a lane…and very close to school, two senior boys who were quite in famous and most of us were afraid of them…they had barred our way. We looked around but there was nobody around…one of them shouted,
Hey Saallon utar chal idhar and Rounu followed them. We were shivering with fear. They took us to a dilapidated room which was next to school’s field and belonged to chowkidar. Ronu without telling slide his half pant and I was also not in doubt that why we have been caught. The more ferocious looking caught me and scolded,
Sale madarchod, utar pant..dekhta kya hai…and I also did that. Bof them had undressed fast and Ronu had already been grabbed. I was  shocked . I lifted my eyes  towards one who was with Ronu, he  was forcing his huge cock in Ronu’s ass. And I when I looked at the other one he was smiling looking at me…he was fisting his hard on…it was real huge …can you belive it was bigger than 6 onches and quiet thick…”
Please mujhe jano do main apake haath jodata hun….” I cried
He laughed and scolded, “are sale madarchod…jaane to denge hi bas ek baar gaand marva le sale poore school main aag macha rakhi hai…koi rakhial bana ke thode hi rakahana hai bahan ke launde…achca chal idar aa ye tail mere luande pe laga and he gave me a tin of parachute naraial ka tail…Main soch nahin paa raha thaa kya karoon and Ronu was screaming with pain ….adha Lund uski gaand main dhans gaya thaa. But it seems he was enjoying every bit.
Chal jaldi kar sale…varana sukhi gaand main hi pail dounga bhale saali phat jaaye
There was no other way and Maine tail haath main lake …usake ..usape …Lund pe lagane laga…badi mushkil se mere mutthi main araha thaa…
Badhaiyaa muthiyata hai too re kya mast namkingaal hain tere man karta hain toojhe apna permanent launda bana loon and saying that he kissed me on cheeks and took a bite of my gaals. Kya mast gaal hain yaar is maal ke..chal sale ab nihur…
And I bend on all fours like Ronu..who was being fucked now mercilessly. He poured some opil between cracks of my asshole and rubbed it with finger then opened it slightly…and thrust ek tail se chupadi ungali..saale kya mast gaand hai teri he said bahoot kasi hai…he said. I looked back and again started pleading,
pleaseeee leave me ..mujhe chod dijiye main aap ke paon padata hun…” but he pulled my hair and scolded…sale bhonsadi ke...tu Chandu se gaand marava raha thaa to kya mere lund main kante lage hain…choop chap gaand marava le varana sidha sidha 9 inch ka chakko teri gaand main pail dunga…phir jis gaand pe itta naaj hai naa tuhe kisi kaam ke anhain rahoge.”
A stare from Ronu convinced me that resistance is of no purpose and the boy who was fucking him was in last gasps. Maine apani gaand dhili kar li as he forced it open using his strong hand and made his supara rub there. Touch of supara there gave me a strange mix of feeling….my puckered hole was shivering…it was fear, apprehension of pain and something more.
He had held my waist strongly and I was ready for the assault…Ronu ki gaand se vo ab tak lund nikal chooka tha and I was also thinking yaar 5-7 minute ke baaat hai ek baar…saare ladake …to kahate hain and then there was blare of siron…
Boss bhago ye saali police…and I and Ronu too picked up our half pants and taking advantage of confusion got out.
Baad main pata chala ki..bagal ke college ke ladakon ne strike kar di thi aur vo hamare school main aa gaye the to Principal sahib ne police bulava li thi.
Yaar teri gaand phir bach gayi…I rubbed a finger in crack of ass.
Kismat…he smiled.
Arre kismet ki badksimatman to tera kar raha hoga ki mote lund ka maja mil jaye …
Nahin ye baat nahin hai…I cut him and said are maar li jati to …and he laughed…
maar li jaati to marva leta.

No comments:

Post a Comment