Saturday 20 August 2011

JKG continues...his birthday or rebirth

I again moved away from him. And when I re started it was a feather touch, rustling against his legs slowly surrreptiously,...it was touch of my silken fishnet stocking and I was caressing his toes, feet, legs thighs and when it was touching there...
he was almost on verge of bursting. I smilingly, tied base of his cock and balls. And then it was touch of my smouldering lips, butterfly fleeting kisses beginning, from toes and by the time I reached his thighs my lips had caged a few ice cubes rubbing over his inner thighs...and from there I jumped back to his nips and pressed it there. He was so tense so aroused....but I lifted his hips, my naughty fingers stretched his buttocks and my long finger nails were circling over his brown puckered tight lips and soon ice cubes were there...and holding them between my lips ...i moved to his balls, and ultimately his hard on. it was attack all over ice cubes rubbing over his female like erect nips, his aching balls and his rear hole and exposed cockhead....
….
First time I was looking at him and asked,

ab sab baat ba manegaa…naa
Haan han yes please ..fuck me…

Hindi main bol …my long nail scratched his gaal. Meri jaan…
Please chodo mujhe …Ok….
to bol main jisko bhi kahungi chodega…
Han chodunga but pahle…
Bol apni bahan ko ape us maal ko…
Haan …han…

But I left him.
Haan haan kya kagi rakhi hai…us ka naam bol aur bol kya kareaga
I slapped softly  on his hard on and my juicy cunt just rubbed gainst his very hard supara.
He almost got electrocuted.
Chodunga…Guddi…Guddi…ko….chodunga..please jo tum kaho

My love tunnel was sliding, inching very slowly and he was submitting to every demand I was making softly.

Of course all his words were being recorded.
Half way I stopped.
He has accepted everything I wanted him to say on tape and any way one good thing with him…vo jo ek baar baar maan jaye usase mukarata nahnin tha….
And then my cunt…started nut cracker grinding …
Long finger nails were scratching him and I was asking…
Bol kyon       banega na bahan chod…
Han han…
Salle Guddi ke bahndue…bol khul ke kaisi lagti hai vo chinal …
Mast mast…
Aur uski choonchiya…
Choti hain lekin mast mast…

He was taken from heights of pain to sheer ecstasy and back…
When I will stop… he will start begging and I was making him say all sorts of things.
And soon I was grinding, rubbing , gyrating and my finger which had gone in his gaand some time back was moving as thick and fast as koi us ki gaand mar raha ho.
This time when he came I also came along with him. My fingers were pressing his prostrate hard and he came again.
Soon again I was sitting on his face, making him eat cum pie a thought flashed,... earlier when I even begged him to kiss after he has cum inside me he will straight way refuse…and today it was third time.
Dekha tujhe maine cum slut bana ke nahi choda to kahana…I thought to myself.
After he had cleaned my front hole I shifted and pressed my rear hole to him which he started savoring as much as he was enjoying my cunt.
When I opened his hand he still kept on licking my gaand.
I kept him blind folded and holding his hand took him to dressing table and made him sit on stoll.
I let him wait the un expected and by the time I ‘prepared’ my things.


It begin with head...i parted his hair straight and then face, bindi, mascara, eye lashes, rouge , lipstick ....
He was squirming but enjoying.
Then nails, mahvar...and I commanded him to stand up.
‘It’ was still semi erect. I forcibly shifted it to one side and with a tape tied it with his thigh.
Pink lacy panty on him was looking smashing. And touch of lace ...he was aroused as his give away nips were indicating.
I could not resist pinching them...as I started putting a lacy bra stuffed with tennis balls.
Diet and exercise has made our size similar except ‘ there’ I was 34 c and he was 36 D.
Now he showed some signs of reluctance but without bothering I told him to lift his legs as he stepped in my petticoat.
My luv ...now you have entered into my petticoat you are going to be there , I thought..
Touch of petticoat on his thighs and before he could adjust to it...it was rustling silken sari I had started tying around him. He was shy , heisitant but ...enjoying.
Choli was ..what he used to describe in his cyber chats...red low cut tight thin and backless.
And then started trinkets...bichua, paayal...kardhan....and red bangles sidhe kohani tak and my kangans....i looked at him ....yes it was almost perfect and I put my gale ka haar in his...i had got some ear rings which can be attached without holes for this purpose only...he was looking so beautiful, charming....sitting in front of dressing table...
And I removed his blind fold.
He looked at himself and …blushed...harder than a bride on first night.
I pressed a button and all lights were lit simultaneously.
Every part of his body ….and he blushed more.
Mast mall lagti ho …I taunted and pinched his rouge coated fair cheeks.
Bas ek kasr hai….khade ho….and he stood obediently. Is dulahn main…
I took my diibia of sindoor…took out a pinch, further pushed palloo from his head and put it there.
Maang main sindoor khoob bhara hua damak raha tha….
Now you are no longer only
Joru ka gulam but my joru too.He lifted his large eyelids….I could not believe my ears…

It was a faint whisper…very faint…but it was there…yes.

And I embraced him hard, kissed him and bit his bahare bhare gaal kas ke.
Jara ek baar dekho naa roop is dulhan ka and I again made him see himself in full mirror.
And he coyly looked in mirror....
Kya joban hai...my teasing continued unabated and sure ...he looked down at his new found boobs. Choli was designed to push it up and even a natural cleavage had emerged.
Ye roop ye singar..sach main man karta hai ki...i was thinking if I had a ...but surely it there are ways to take care of that too....may be some day....and surely why not.

I took him to bed and with his every step his bichua and payal will jingle.
See now you have donned the roop of a nayi bahu...you should also know her duties and functions.
I started explaining to him his new role and duties.
See, gahr ka sab ka kaam karana to aurat kaa hi kaam hai naa....han one thing more ...you know when you entered there was a slip pasted at door....
Yes I read that...he smiled.
I was there only ...and when you entered I locked the door from out side. I confessed, and then I entered from piche vale daravje se and closed it from out side. So any body who will see from outside will see the locked door and surely will understood that we have gone away. In fact I had told milk man that we will be away for three days and will be back only Monday morning and same to our baratn and jhado poncha vaali maid too...so for next three day we will have only us to us.
You are very smart...he lauded me appreciatively.
Vo to main hun Thanks and one thing more …this hand cuff… it was gifted by mummy so you must thank her on the first chance.

Actually it was part of my marriage gift which she had given me jokingly and I thought may be during our honeymoon both of us can use it but was so …mechanical…just like run by an event management company…and most of the time my saas nanad were surrounding my bed …at least figuratively…esp vo saali..choti naand …he will keep on talking about them trying to induct me to his family mores…ok now that time has passed.

and one thing is pakka vo baratan valli they will tell entire colony that we are away for three day...so no chance of any disturbance. Ok what I was saying yes...i continued....to aaj se tum is ghar ki you know...and any ways maids will be not coming...so..karoge na...thoda sa to kaam hai safai...vafai...karoge naa...i caressed his cheeks.
Han ...sure .
.uncertainly he said.
And ....bed tea ..nahsta...khana....dont worry I will teach you everything...i smiled.
Yes...he was not sure how to behave.
You should jara…bahi naa ghbaadao…I will teach you every thing aal house hold chore…but you must act as a good student…you know I can be very bad…I told sternly.
Yes Madam…he said half seriously…half jokingly.
And how should you behave…all that…proper protocall..nayi bahoo ko jor se bola nahi chaiaye…and most important…sab kaam…ghar ka you know…jimmedari se…
But one must important thing for a nayi dulhan ...sindoor dan to maine kar diya cha lab sindoor ke baad bhi to kuch dalana padega...chhalo sari utar do varan crush ho jayagei.
I was wearing a long shirt and short.
He was not sure what to do but he stood up.
Ok I released its pleats and with a whirl he came out like a strep tease.
Of course I was on the top. And when I shifted his petticoat and looked at his...under the lacy ...may be it was the biggest aphrodisiac he needed...touch of lace....feeling of petticoat on his long slender legs....
Sure it was I who made luv and ensured that I came before he could come.
We slept like that...he in petticoat...blouse and ...any way night was almost out.
It was late morning when I woke up to the sound of ...
Bed tea....he was still in petticoat and blouse.
……
Good morning…he curtsied.
Good …morning sit down …I looked at him…red lipstick was still on and so was kohl in his eyes.
We started sipping tea. I told him,
Hey …please paper must have come…no you don’t have to out …he must have slipped it.
He handed over paper to me but kept sports and entertainment section.
One stern gaze from me and he handed over even that section to me.
Bed tea was good but …may be a spoon of sugar more…why don’t you get two cup more…and handed my cup to him…as was his wont to do every day.
He picked up dutifully and went back to kitchen and I could hardly suppress my smile.
While finishing second cup phone rang…it was Mom.
Hey it must be for you …and pass it on to him.
I switched speaker phone on.
Mom was wishing him happy birthday
.
Thank you mummy….it was another point …he wanted me to pay all the respect to his maiake valla but mom he will always address as your mother or she…
Hey did you liked the gift…she teased.
Yes…he said in a low tone.
But she continued …Lal rang tumhare upar baoot achha lagata hai…
In night itself I had mmsed his snaps in red choli.
He looked down at his red backless kacchi choli and blushed.
I touched his lips and pointed at red lipstick….
He blushed …more and I chipped in.
Mummy sharma rahahe and she cut me short giggling …
Are kya luandiya hain ki laundiyaon ki tarah saharma rahe hain…
Yes mummy laundiya hi to hain…I joined in the banter.
Sab galati tumhari hai…poori raat gujar gayi aur abhi tak tumane iski sharm nahi utari …
My mom I knew vo mujhe bhi bakahshaane vaali nahin thi.

Arre jaavb do naa mummy ko i poked him.
Kyoun maja aaya raat ko….she continued mocking..
Han…his voice was very thin.
Kyon…kaise lag rahe ho …batao na….and dressing mirror was just in front.
He looked at himself but could not say anything…
Chal main ek bahoo chahtai thi par ye kasar bhi poori ho gayi
and Mom kissed him on phone.
Hey mummy ke kissi ka javab to do naa…I goaded and …
he kissed back on phone.
Mom felt so happy but asked joking ,
hey ye kiss kis jagah diya…lip pe ya lip ke niche.
Bolo naa …saharamte kyon ho
I whispered in his ear…she will like your answer.
I and mom both knew he used to sneak a look at her 38dd peak.
Thoda niche…he blurted.
Are tab to do lena chaiye tha naa cahl ek aur de…she bantered.
And he dutifully did it.
Acca to abki main aaungi naa to to tujhe sachi mucchi  main dungi…bol piyega duddhu…lega…mom was crossing all limits.
Han…he creaked.
Acah ye bol sabase pahle tumane kisaka dudhu pkada tha…
Main bataun Mummy …apani us maameri bhaan ka…
I joined the fun.
Galat… bol…na bibi ki salah se kaam nahi chalegaa…He kept mum.
Are bhul gaya…apani maan ke mammon ko…bacapan main kita choosa hoga…vaise jawani main kabhi choossa ki ahi smadan ke maamon ko…abhi bhi bahoot tanatan hai
He was blushing like anything….but I told him severely,
Arre Mummy pooch rahi hain baato naa saaf saaf…
But mummy asked again…accha majak chod seriously …kabahi to dkeha hoga…bina ancahl ke kisi ke saath…kite bade hain…bta naa mujhe unaka naap…
Are andaz se hi bol do
…I pushed him.
36 dd…he blurted.
Acahaa to apani man ke mammon pe nigah rakhta hai…vaise teri galati nahi hai samdahn chinal ke anaar hain hi itte mast..bol kabhi tera to nah dabane vabane ka man kiya …
she started laughing and kept the phone down.
Mummy sach hi to kah rahi thi….hai ki nahi…bolo rakahte ho nigah
I quizzed giggling.

As if to change topic he asked ,
nashete main…kya banega
Jo tum banao …I told but changed my mind ok just wait.
When I came back I went along with him to kitchen.
Ommlete bana leto ho…
Nahin
Saali teri bahano maa chinaoln ne kya kya sikahya…sirf maame dabavati thi kya…i cursed amd continued…
Ok let me teach you ….
And han get some mangos …from freeze dashari lana…langada nahi
When he came back it was wrong one…
Tum aam bhi nahi pahcan sakate ….tumhe kya kya sikhana padega and I told him all the difference.
He came after half and hour with omelet and long sliced dashari mango in two plates.

Mango slices were perfectly cut.
Long, ripe, juicy succulent golden…oozing with juice.
Tirchi nigahon se I was looking at him licking, slurping his faank….
Kyon maja aaraha hai choosane chatane main…
he only smiled looking at me.
meri mano…uski…are tere maal ki choot chatane choosane main bhi itan hi maja aayga…vasi hi rasili chikani us ki hai …maine chidahya.
he blushed eating mango but I continued…
you know aam ko bhi choot kahate hain…
He was feeling now real uncomfortable. But I was unrelenting…
Hey …mera bas chale to aam ke season main…jao jara ek langda freeze and peel it properly ….
He brought it dutifully and I made him eat.
We finished breakfast and then I moved to bed room. My little lamb followed me.
His last night sari was lying on bed. I turned back and chided furiously,
agar sari pahanane ka shauk hai to use smahale ka bhi tarika sikho …go ..tahiya ke apane wardrobe main rakho.”
He tried but failed.
I took it from and scolding, did it showing it to him…
apani ammaa bahano ke kya maame diehate rakahete the…kuch sikhya nahin un sabo ne…”
When he tried to pick it up I again opened it and told him …no now you do it again.
He tried two three times and succeeded.
He was spell bound when he opened his wardrobe. I was looking at his reaction.
Gone were his manly cloths….saris of all types, chanderi, kota, banarsi silken chiffon and shalwar suits…dresses and nighties. Matching blouse, choli petticoat were also kept. Before he could say …I shut it and said …
kyon pasnd aya but don’t keep gawking at me bahoot kaam pada hai and I explained rest of chores.
Mahari and jahduvali to aayengi nahi to nashte ke aur raat ke baratn…jahdu poncha bhi abhi laga lo der ho rahi hai…
Aur mujhese ye mat poochana ki jhaoodo aur pocnha kahana rakha hai …

It took him a few hours and mean while I was watching his night recording, sorted it and emailed some more pictures to mom.
When he came after two hours he was almost tired.
I caressed his cheeks and lauded…
good tahk gaye ho kya…
Ohh no…he was playing brave.
Chalo koi baat nahin…why don’t go and make for us two large glasses of mango shake.
He was standing dumbfounded…
Are don’t tell me ki tere maaikevalion ne ye bhi nahi sikhaya…chal koi baat nahin main hi sikha deti hun…and I explained to him.
Lekin jaldi leke aana….kal main sas bahu nahi dekh payi raat main…abhi repeat aane vaala hai…
Mango shakes were perfect and we watched Saas bahu…together.
Kyon mihir kaisa lgata hai …tumhe I asked him.
Theek hai …he was non committal.
Do you like Prerana…. I knew he never watched serials and was very critical but in his new role….
He khane ki taiyari…ho gayi after serial I asked him.
He was confused.
Chal main tujhe help kara deti hun…and in kitchen first thing I did was to give him his apron…it was pink a color he detested., and I tied it on him frilly pink apron.
See it is for you…and any time you step in kitchen you must wear it hai naa…
I kept on instructing him and he did all the chores, cleaning washing vegetables, peeling cutting …everything and in between I will keep in chiding him.
But before lunch we took bath …together.
For him bath used to be very hurried effort but it was another lesson…
I shampooed his hair and told him how to do mine…and then he soaped me…and of course although his erection was visible under the foam …but I made him rub my boobs my inner thighs and even bend and put my ass towards him…
He spread it put some soap under it…this place you have left…
He dutifully spread my cheeks, put his finger and cleaned it.
Now it was my turn for funs and games…I aimed nozzle of hand shower directly at base of his cock and it was stirring very hard…soon it was rock hard. I did some fisting and then opened …his supara and nozzle followed there…I made a very sharp force on his pee hole and it was almost bursting….
Rubbing his erect cock with soap, rolling his eyes…I teased,
Hey yaad hai subah mummy se tum khul ke apnai maan ke maamon ke bare main kaise baat kar rahe the…
Main kahan vo to vahi…he was blushing.
Are chalo to kya hua…kya teri maan maame nahi mijvatai …socho agar vo nahi cudavatin to tum kahan se aate…to isame sharamen ki kya baat hai…lein ye batao ise sabase pahale kisane pakad ke dabaya jasie main daba rahi hun…
Vo choop…

Are batao naa…and my long nail trailed on his supara…
are bhool gaye jab teri mummy…ise pkad ke su su karati thin…iska chamara khol ke tel lagati thin to sabase pahale to unhone his use pakada ke ragada hai naa…bol and I added softly…maddarchod..
I could see his cock stiffening further and in one jerk I opened skin of glance and rubbed soap on his supara and used nozzle directly on peehole.
I asked him to bend and this tine nozzle went almost inside his asshole.
We dried each other and he kissed me …
No no …you must kiss properly….begin from my toes and he begun.
Soon I was on my all fours and I commanded him to go behind and kiss my buttock.
It was not enough…I spread my ass cheeks with both hands and told him to do it…
He was shaky. Gingerly he took a fleeting kiss and then…emboldened…he put his tongue there and started likcing.
Yes yes…chat chat….hann haan aisi hi ..kar aur kar teri bahan ki bhi aise hi chatvaungi …bahanchod….i was murmuring.

And when we went to dressing table I made him …do everything himself…parting his hair in sidhi maang…lipstick …rouge…nail polish and even putting bichiya and payal haan…only..sindoor maang main  maine hi bhara.

This time it was a shalwar suit …he had worn an under wired padded pink bar and a matching lacy panty himself taking out firm wardrobe. This time I did not tie his cock and it was just adjusted but it was clear that touch of feminine clothing was doing ‘something’ to it.
And then I gave him a packet …a gift from Mom beautifully wrapped…inside it was a matching dhani dupataa and I made him wear it over his kurta.
Kya mast maal lag rahe ho no no …lag rahi ho I teased and taught him how to wear duppta partly hiding his ubhar and partly showing it…
Sure I snapped many pictures…he was very coy but soon I made him pose like a model.
During lunch too , he set the table and served me. in sweet dish it was mango and vanilla.
Opps mahari is not there…why don’t you clean …dishes right now and then come to me…thodi der main saat phere ka repeat aayga…
Sitting in front of TV I could listen clinking of pots and untensils.
Mere bhaiya apane haath se ek glaas pani bhi nahi piteI recalled my naand guddi saying and smiled.
Hilna mat ...jara sa bhi....i warned him and he nooded.

1 comment: