Friday 26 August 2011

JKG and mom' s b day wishes...trainiing continues

Guddi I reminded ...
Han usase kitani milati hai...vo to ekdam patakaha hai baraat main saare ladake usake piche pade the….
Aree Mummy piche to ye bhi usake pade hain…I joined in banter.
Are is bicahre ko kyon dosh deti hai….tuamhare maaike ki saali sab ladakiyan auarte hain hi aisi chinal…usaki shalakl ke lag rahha tha ki bacapan se hi muhaale main banati phirati hogi….aur phir sun
she was addressing him…
ji…ji haan…” and both of us burst into giggling.
arre chinar ke jane…usaane teri maan ko choda to tu usaki beti chod de…” mom was uneqvivocal.
“ arre muumy ye to aapne unke munh ki baat chin li. abhi to ye uski photo ke…I was going to naarate his mastaerbaturoy …with her picture but his begging eyes forbid me. I changed and added
are aur vaise bhi mamma ki mulagi…vo to chalata hi hai…”
ekdam…arre vo saali apanaa hath main leke tahal rahi hogi aur bicara mera damad tadape…cchh chh…”
mom commiserated with him. But mom further tarpped him,
Ye bata chal…teri maan abhi tak to chalati hai hain naa…are abhi umar hi kya hai…usake joban dekah ke to yahan sab ka man dol gaya thaa tujhe kasie lagate hain…”
He kept mum but he was no longer blushing.
achaa chal ye bata ..sach sach mere kaise lagate hain…aur agar ye kaha ki nahin dekha hai to main bura maan jaungi…”
“Acche lagate hain…” no escape route was left for him.
“Aree aise thode hi…ye bata…jara detail main bata naa…kya man karta agar tujhe mil jayn…aur aaj teri birthday hai bol..cchiaye…na…ek baar bol ke dekh…”

“ haan ..yes …” he blurted.
“ to bol naa kya achcah lagata hai aur mil jaye to to kya karegaa tu….”
“ ji…size…and ..aur itte kade ..firm…rasile…” He was becoming more bold.
“Aur bol naa age kya karegaa…agar main tujhe ye de dun..aj teri birth day hai…khool ke bool…”


Main unhe choonuga dabaunga…hhob maje lunga…
She waited…and he continued
Aur kas kas ke choosunga..
Aree to meri samdahn ke kaun se kam hain meri tarah se to unkae bhi tantan hain 38 d to honge hai naa bol…
Han
he accepted …
Are to jaise mere vaise unake…she had now tarpped him fully.
Arre muumy inkai apnap bahna ke saath ….to ye bahcanchod to hona hi chaate hain aap to inko…I could not suppress my smile and intervening.
Arre to bura kya hai…jawan mard hai…to tum kya sochti ho hamri umar main man nahi karata…han to boll…


.
When mom kept the phone she had made him say many things which I never dreamt…
I had opened a sissification site which taught men, how to look feminine perfectly and asked him to surf and learn...
“chal Mita koi baat nahin main hun na, chal ye sab seekh” and I caressed his tits over kurta.
I left him doing surfing and told chal in half an hour you should learn …and tell me what have you to do to become perfect like them…and left for the kitchen.
I wanted to give him some space.

Let him enjoy those sites…earlier to him it was only a fantasy but now he will mark his journey against many stories, thought and went for making mock tail.
While mixing mock tail I could not stop my grin…what mom has done today…unake maaike ki auraten….it was perfect deconstruction and demystification. What even inner feelings he had for his cousin…and I could not belive what taunts of mummy made him think…it was too much…but it was these women who had cast him what they thought as a perfect iron strong mould…but now that mould was broken.They were so proud that he confirms to what they made him believe is ‘good’….which excuded most of things which were joyous making him a perfect killjoy…but once the mould has started breaking…I will ensure that it crumbles and I make him as I wann him to be and I will show it off in his maikaa…
I landed up with two glasses of fruit pucnh with more than a dash of jamaikan rum and two large slices of ripe but hard mango….
Lo…tera thoda saa juice to meri nanad salli ne pi liya thaa….pointing towards cum stained picture guddi I mocked.
I looked at the site… And I said seriously …yes it will be nice idea when mom is here next time…why not…aur aaj tum unase kya kya bol rahe the…
Mummy bahoot …bahoot achchi  hain….he admitted and now he was reading….
'if he looks like a wife, walks like a wife and speaks like a wife - he is a wife! The sooner you get him to accept his proper status the happier he'll be. Keep it secret from others by all means - just don't fool yourselves.'
Yes MITA …ab tum joru ke gulam hi nahin Joru ho acha chalo thodi der late hain and I brought him to bed using his feminine name.

No comments:

Post a Comment